Veeramachaneni diet is nothing but Mr Veeramachaneni Rao’s diet meal chart for weight loss and diabetes. Mr Veeramachaneni is an accountant as his profession.
He Claimed that for have lost about 30-kilo grams in simply just 3 months by himself after following a special diet known as or Ketogenic diet plan (KETO diet), that is already well known and popular in the western world.
The Veeramachaneni diet also called a Keto diet which described that to eat foods which compromise of high-fat, proteins of moderate level and low Carbs food items.
Mr Veeramachaneni Rav has weighed around 123 kilograms before and then they have tried many exercises and different diet plans for controlling as well as maintain the weight and health.
Then he followed the Keto diet in which just by getting 3 lemons, 4 litre of water and 70-100 grams of fat and a multivitamin tablet per day.
Also, he claims that the Ketogenic diet does not help to lose weight only, but also reverses 2 Types of diabetes
The diet plan is sub-divided in 2 kinds:
- Liquid Diet Plan.
- Solid Diet Plan.
Rules which you must follow during the diet program:
- Rule No 1: Eat only when you are hungry do not eat for taste.
- Rule No 2: Eat only until your hunger is satisfied. Save and eat later
- Rule no 3: Do not eat again until you are hungry.
- Rule no 4: Do not follow set timetable to eat like breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack etc. Eat whenever you are hungry. Some people have gone not eating for as long as 44 days drinking only the special soups.
Type 1: Liquid diet plan:
Everybody starts with the Liquid Diet Plan. In this stage, you are supposed to lose more weight than lose in the solid phase.
The diet needs you to consume about 70-100 grams of fat every day.
Select from olive – coconut oil, butter ghee, or cheese. Coconut oil is preferred for fat option. three lemons are get consumed with water about 4 litres.
Besides this, one or two multivitamin tablets are taken each day.
It is recommended to mix warm water with the fat source and lemon.
For example, 500 ml of water can be mixed with 30 grams of coconut fat. Drink this till consumed the 70 to 100 grams of fat every day.
The 3 lemons can be utilized to make the taste of the ‘oil-water’ better. The recommendation by a dietician is that you should take 1 vitamin supplement in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Rules for liquid diet plan:
- 3 lemons
- 70 – 100 grams of fat
- 4-litre water
- 1 or 2 vitamin tablets.
Type 1: – Solid diet plan:
Liquid meal diet plan can be continued for as long as people feel like the diet. Some of the people reported being on the liquid diet for as long as the complete month.
Liquid state induced a ketosis state, the body which is in state of fat burns and ketones can be controlled in the blood with the utilization of ketone meters.
the solid diet has daily suggestions of foods as well as a do’s and don’ts eat list. The day is started with a glass of warm water with lime or lemon.
Breakfast entails eating protein-enriched products.
A recommendation for breakfast is too consumed boiled eggs or an omelette along with vegetables.
Before getting lunch, you may have some soup along with the recommendations of fats, olive oil, coconut oil, ghee. Take 1 vitamin supplement too.
Curries which are suitable maybe chicken, fish or vegetarian curries made with olive oil. As a snack after lunch you can have a salad and Dinner is again soup with fat.
It is significant that you finish the day having consumed daily recommendation of about 70 to 100 grams of fat. plenty of water along with three lemons is still on the list.
Rules for a solid diet plan:
- Drink warm water and lemon/lime
- Eggs for breakfast
- Soup with a clear broth and fat as a snack and dinner
- Curry for lunch
- Vegetable salad as a snack.
Diet food list of Veeramachaneni:
Following food products are allowed on the Veeramachaneni diet:
- Meat, Chicken,
- Fish 250-300 grams
- Eggs about 6 per day
- cauliflower in limited amounts
- Almonds (no more than 10 per day)
- Pistachios (no more than 10 per day)
- almonds (no more than 10 per day)
- Flax Seeds,
- chia seeds
- Garlic, salt,
- home-made curry powders
- Coconut oil,
- Olive oil,
- blueberries or raspberries
Following food products are not allowed on the veeramachaneni diet plan:
- White rice,
- White bread
- Sugar and those all the products which contain added sugar.
- Whole grains.
- Jonnalu, Sajjalu, Raagulu, Korralu (All Millets like Sorghum, Pearl, Finger, Copper, Foxtail etc.)
- All other fruits.
- All remaining vegetables
- Raw Plantain (Raw Banana)
- Sweet Potato
- All Beans Chikkudu- Dolichos, French Beans, Long Beans -Cow Pea Beans.
- All Daals and Pulses like (Toor, Moong, Urad, Channa, Peas,)
- Young/Tender Coconut.
Travel is something we cannot control. Especially if you are in a travel job. Try to avoid travelling during the first 3 days of starting the program for many reasons which I will cover later.
- Tobacco (all kinds including Gutkha, Cigarette, Tambaku etc.)
- Vakkapodi (Beetle nut, Paan)
- NO alcohol
- Outside Food
We need to eat out occasionally. Preferably if you can avoid onion/tomato puree as well then it is good.
Thus, just to decrease the chances of Diabetes and for weight loss must follow the veeramachaneni diet plan which is mentioned as above.