Stamina 1690 Power Tower Review 2019: Having a home gym is a need of every household these days. In present-day life situation, people generally do not have enough time to run to a gym every time. Besides, people prefer having a gym in their home because it is convenient, customized, and fancy.
People generally have cardio fitness machines at their homes but the people who are looking for more, we are here to cover them up. Here is a Stamina 1690 Power Tower Review for the muscle building needs you to have.
Stamina 1690 Power Tower made to our list because of various reasons and in this review, we have covered all the perks about the tower. Read the entire article and decide if this is the right tower for you.
Power tower is a metal tower that stands to help you with your muscle building needs. To be particular, a power tower is not a piece of equipment that can be placed alone. It can be a supporting machine but this can not provide you with overall fitness. Also, it will only help you with the muscles of your upper body only.Stamina 1690 Power Tower is the most popular station right now. The product is reliable and has great performance reviews by the consumers who have been using it. Stamina is a popular and trusted brand that gives this product the advantages of being from a trusted manufacturer.
Stamina 1690 Power Tower Review 2019
What makes it one of the best choices is that it is cheap and the quality is great and also it is very lightweight.
- Brand – STAMINA
- Length/Width/Height – 42,5 in./49 in./81 in.
- Item Weight – 61 lbs
- Weight Limit – 250 lbs
- Material – steel frame, foam hand grips
- Product Color – grey, black
#01 – Exercise
Stamina 1690 Power Tower allows you a number of exercises. Here is a list of all the basic exercises you can do on the station to train your muscles.
Pull ups /Chin ups: The highest bar in the station is for pull ups and chin ups. As the primary effect of the same, it works on latissimus dorsi (lats) and biceps and for the secondary or on lesser count it affects trapezius, posterior deltoids, abdominals, and pectorals (pecs).
The highest station bar can also be used for pull-ups and leg raise while you are doing pull-ups. This will you in doing a high-intensity abdominal workout.
Dips: The station helps you with pecs, anterior, deltoids, and triceps. The station is easy to use and you can use it multiple ways with the right creativity and innovative exercises.
Sit-ups: There is a horizontal bar placed between the standing bars of the station. You can easily slip your feet underneath the horizontal bar to do various exercises. This will help you with a great ab workout. This is ideal for beginners and also is fine for professionals who are into tougher exercises.
Vertical leg/knee raises: Unlike many other stations, Stamina 1690 Power Tower does not have a backrest for leg and knee raise in vertical motion. This means the user will have to put extra abdominal muscle’s power which is great for the regular athletes but will not be convenient for the beginners.
If you still prefer to do a workout on this station then this will ensure a better and high-intensity abdominal workout. The dip handles in the middle will help you in the workout.
Platform push-ups: If you are a push-up person then this station will be the best one for you. On the lower side, the station has a dip bar that will help you with your push-ups and will allow you to do them with more intensity. The dip handles will allow the user to go deeper in their pushup. This will lead to a better effect on pec, deltoid, and tricep muscles with higher intensity.
#02 – Design
The design and the frame of this station are extremely lightweight. This means it is easy to carry around and move from one spot to other but this also means that it might lack the rating when it comes to stability.
The lightweight of the station makes it wobbly. You have to be very careful when it comes to movement. The station is a bit flimsy so you have to be extra careful while working out. If you are doing a controlled movement then it will stay fine but unless that, it might be a bit risky.
On the other side, this can be a positive thing as the same can make you learn to maintain your body weight and help you in the exercises that demand controlled body movement. Plus this will also help you in putting more intensity in your workout.
#03 – Ease of Use
The station is extremely easy to understand and use. Hardly anyone will have any problem at all to use the station which is great for beginners as well. It is easy to move around and is extremely lightweight.
The station is very versatile and the user can perform a range of exercises on the same station. It is equipped with great quality foam that covers the handlebars of the station for better usage and comfort of the user.
- Great value for money.
- Lightweight and easy to move around.
- Provides support for multiple exercises.
- Great grip with foamed handlebars.
- Supports for a high-intensity workout.
- Not apt for leg raise for some people as the movement might be a problem in the station.
- Does not have backrest to support Vertical leg and knee raise.
- Lightweight may cause instability
- WHY POWER TOWER? Power Towers allow for many different bodyweight exercises, helping you lose weight, build muscle and improve heart health. Bodyweight routines are invigorating and effective for major muscle groups.
- ALL-IN-ONE FITNESS EQUIPMENT: The versatile Stamina Power Tower 1690 can be used for pull-ups, dips, push-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, vertical knee raises and more.
- STABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Secure foam hand grips at each exercise station provide stability and comfort during exercise. The durable steel frame supports users of up to 250 lbs.
- FITS MANY SPACES: After an easy assembly, the Stamina Power Tower 1690 is a compact 49"x42.5"x81", making it ideal for any indoor or garage space. Non-slip endcaps protect whatever surface the Power Tower may rest on.
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: Comes with 5-year frame and 90 day parts warranty.
Related Tags: Stamina 1690 Power Tower Review 2019