Keiser is known as one of the prominent brands of fitness equipment. The company has gained the trust of its customers through many years of excellent services.
Keiser spin bikes, in particular, are the favorites of the fitness lovers, gym goers, and you will see Keiser spin bikes in almost every fitness institution you visit.
With their latest M Series bikes, which are strictly tested as per the US quality standards, they have become a benchmark amongst the spin bike manufacturers.
Keiser M3i, M3iX, M3 Spin Bike Reviews 2019
Discover the differences and similarities between M3, M3i, and M3iX Keiser spin bikes through our ultimate Keiser M3i, M3iX,
#01 – Keiser M3 Indoor Exercise Bike
- Incredibly durable, no wearing parts, nearly maintenance free.
- Whisper quiet in operation.
- Smooth magnetic resistance system.
- Modern complementary design, built in the U.S.A.
- Computer with power output tracking included at no extra cost.
When it comes to durability, quiet operation, and other distinctive features, there is no match for Keiser M3 Indoor Spin Bike. By offering different options of more than 20 challenging workout levels, undoubtedly, we can gladly introduce this model as an outstanding recommendation.
For starters, Keiser M3 boasts an excellent magnetic resistance system that allows you to choose your suitable resistance levels according to your requirements. This is a perfect spin bike for both beginners and professional athletes.
Next, this model from Keiser is incorporated with a 4-way adjustable seat design. So it can comfortably accommodate everyone from your family of different size, heights, and ages.
Moreover, Keiser M3 has adjustable Shimano combo pedals allowing foot stability and proper control. It also has an LCD screen that displays the power output, heart rate, calories, distance covered, track time and more. This will allow you to stick to your goals while exercising.
The most significant advantage of Keiser M3 spin bike is its quiet operation. So it is a great spin bike to hop on when listening to music, or reading a book, as it will not interrupt you.
What’s best about Keiser M3
- Large LCD screen
- Water bottle holder
- 4-way adjustable seat
- 3 years of manufacturing warranty
- Quiet functioning
- 20 magnetic resistance levels
- Sturdy frame
What are the cons?
- Users may find it difficult to adjust the height of the spin bike
- No enough challenging resistance
All in all, the Keiser M3 spin bike is an ideal indoor exercise bike for those who don’t have time to go to the gym.
#02 – Keiser M3i Indoor Exercise Bike
- Bundle includes: Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle, Media Tray, Stretch Pads, Floor Mat
- Industry's First V-Shape Frame: Enables M3i to mimic different road-bike frames by allowing seat and handlebars to be raised in conjunction to adjust for riders of all sizes, from 4-foot-10 to 7-feet tall
- Bluetooth-enabled Interactive Cycling: Riders can connect to the Keiser M Series app and train with real-time graphs for power and heart rate, cadence range dials, FTP zones and more for a limitless array of workouts
- Durability and Beauty: Simple, elegant design makes the M3i extremely durable, virtually maintenance-free, and a sexy showpiece for your home or gym
- Made in the USA: The M3i is ONLY indoor bike built in the United States, ensuring the tightest quality control
The M3i model from Keiser has brought a revolution in the fitness equipment world. This latest invention includes many advanced features in both functionality and design.
While Keiser M3i is literally expensive, it offers several appropriated features such as adjustment and genomic options, enhanced group cycle benefits, and Bluetooth connectivity.
If budget is not a problem for you, then this is the spin bike that you should go for. This is the best spin bike available on the market at present.
As compared to other indoor cycle models, Keiser M3i is lightweight. It weighs only 85 pounds and yet it is very sturdy.
The most impressive feature of Keiser M3i spin bike is its Bluetooth connectivity. You can connect any Bluetooth compatible device with this spin bike in a very quick way.
Moreover, its smart exercise feature allows wireless connection to different devices such as smartphones and tablets. Further, Keiser M3i exercise bike is equipped with Shimano combo pedals, similar to the M3 model, which provides for easy adjustments in foot sizes.
Lastly, all your information will be stored in the Keiser M series application. You can train and exercise with real-time graphs for power and heart rate, and more for limitless levels of workouts.
What’s best about Keiser M3i
- Equipped with transportation wheels
- Wireless connection to smartphones and tablets
- Smooth workout
- 24 magnetic resistance levels
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Robust LCD screen
- Easy to assemble
What are the cons?
- Bluetooth connectivity seems a bit brittle
- It cannot accommodate heavier users
- Extremely expensive
This is one of the best-looking spin bikes you will ever find that boasts many advanced features. However, due to the price, not everyone can afford this model.
#03 – Keiser M3iX Indoor Exercise Bike
- Incredibly durable, made in the U.S.A. and nearly maintenance free!
- Smooth, whisper-quiet magnetic resistance!
- Unique "X-Bar" system engages your core and burns more calories!
- We are on YouTube! Search for the Keiser M3X on YouTube to see a video of the M3X in action!
- Decrease and increase the X-Bar pivot with the turn of a knob!
This model from Keiser incorporates all the advantages of a traditional spin bike. Additionally, it boasts more advanced features that are absent in many modern spin bikes.
First and foremost, you will appreciate its sturdy frame. M3iX’s frame is composed of stainless steel, ensuring the user is safe no matter how he/she uses the equipment. On the other hand, the sturdy frame ensures that the user remains steady while spinning at high speed.
The adjustable straps protect your feet, as they are installed under the stabilizers for balancing the bike in case if any problem occurs.
You can easily adjust the handlebars as per your height and exercise requirements. You can adjust the handlebars between 4’10” to 6’5”.
Further, there are two areas for resistance in Keiser M3iX spin bike – the pedals and the handlebars. For riding resistance, it can go up to a maximum of 24 levels. You can choose the fittest resistance level that you find more bearable.
Unlike other spin bike models, the motion produced is quite smooth with no sound. So it will not irritate people around you, and it will also not interrupt your music.
There are 7 levels of resistance in the handlebars so that you can choose the most suitable one according to your workout plan.
The console displays the distance covered; calories burned, odometer, resistance level, RPM, power, and more.
What’s best about Keiser M3iX
- The durable steel frame allows the user to remain steady throughout the workout
- The unique X-Bar system enhances the calorie burn count for better results
- Adjustable handlebars can fit any user of any size
- Multi-resistance levels up to 24 levels
- State-of-the-art console system that displays all the information regarding the exercise
What are the cons?
- You cannot adjust the handlebars horizontally
- Not for beginners
This is the best spin bike currently available in the market. It boasts all the features and functionalities to accommodate all your indoor exercising needs.
This is our review of the three best spin bike models from Keiser. These M Series exercise bikes are designed keeping in mind people who aren’t able to go to the gym due to hectic work schedules.