Are you looking for the Best Tricep Bars 2020 out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Tricep Bar before reading the reviews and buying guide. We’re going to take you through some of the best options on the market and provide an overview of what you want to look for. I truly believe it’s worth buying for your home gym.
Best Tricep Bars 2020
#01 – RIGERS Combo Tricep Push Down Machine
- FULL PACKAGES INCLUDES: 1 x Tricep Rope, 1 x V-shaped bar and 1 x Straight Bar. Universal design fit most cable system on the market. RIGERS FITNESS offers 30-day Return and 1-year Warranty for your...
- TRICEP ROPES: Made of Thick and Reliable Braided Nylon, Tricep Ropes can last a lifetime under most intense workouts. Universal size fit most hands. Chrome Plated Steel Swivel Shackle provides smooth...
#02 – CAP Barbell 34″ Regular Solid Tricep Bar
- CONSTRUCTION – Made from solid steel with a chrome finish for durable, long-lasting performance; Medium-depth knurling for a non-slip, tight grip
- FEATURES – Neutral, knurled handgrips for a non-slip grip; Smooth sleeves to easily load and unload weights; Accommodates weight plate with 1-inch center hole
#03 – Yes4All LAT Machine Accessory Pull Down
- 27" TRICEP ROPE: The nylon-braided rope with a heavy-duty chrome plated attachment can attach to any universal gym system for multi-workouts. Large rubber blocks at the end of the rope help prevent...
- STRAIGHT BAR: Designed for all cable systems, steel Straight Bar allows unrestricted movement for home gyms, gyms and training clubs. Knurled handles ensure a strong, firm grip while chrome finish...
#04 – ProsourceFit Dip Stand Station
- Rubber feet help to prevent slipping, and a stabilizing safety connector extends length between bars from 16 1/4" to 23 1/4"
- Padded grips make it comfortable to build muscle without weights by performing dips, l-sits, push-ups, inverted rows
#05 – Titan Fitness 34″ Barbell Solid Olympic Chrome Tricep Hammer
- Ergonomic handgrips and revolving sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Bar is designed for maximum concentration of the triceps muscle without the discomfort to your elbows, wrists or forearms.
#06 – CAP Barbell Deluxe Tricep V-Bar with Rubber Handgrips
- USES – This deluxe triceps press-down bar attaches to your home gym, Smith machine, etc.; Build upper body mass and target the triceps by incorporating this bar into your strength training routine
- CONSTRUCTION – Crafted from steel with rubber handgrips and end caps; Protective chrome finish
#07 – A2ZCARE Combo Tricep Press Down Cable
- ✅ V Handle (Double D Handle) is constructed of high-quality solid steel with textured surface for non-slip increase the secured and firm grip to your hands during workouts; provides a balanced force...
- ✅ Rotating Steel Straight Bar: 18-inch length and 1-inch diameter, 360-degree swivel with chrome polished finish and textured handles to prevent from corrosion, rust and endure weight up to 880 lbs...
#08 – RCap Barbell Olympic Triceps Bar
- CONSTRUCTION – Made from cold rolled solid steel with a chrome finish for durable, long-lasting performance; Medium-depth knurling for a non-slip, tight grip
- FEATURES – Revolving sleeves to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms; Neutral, knurled handgrips for a non-slip grip; Includes collars to secure weights when lifting
#09 – Sunny Health & Fitness 24 in Threaded Solid Chrome Tricep Bar
- SOLID CHROME FINISH: The sturdy, solid steel construction is coated with an attractive chrome finish. Dimension: 24L X 7W X 2.5W
- 1” HOLES: The triceps bar will hold standard plates with 1-inch holes. The triceps are three-part muscle on the back of the upper arm and can become better and stronger with the Solid Chrome Triceps...
#10 – Cap Barbell Standard Threaded Tricep Bar
- Solid Steel w/ Chromed Finish
- Threaded Ends w/ Star Lock Collars
The best solution is a tricep bar if you are tired to go to the gym, or not want to buy highly expensive equipment, if you are sick and not want to look in the mirror. The triceps bar is an easy and straightforward workout tool in which is used for increasing strength and exercising your triceps.
Off course! I am not telling to buy second hand or purchase old one tricep. I just want to give some basic details of tricep bars which help you to select the best triceps bar. For buying a new one, what should you look for it and what are the best ones. Let’s talk about them.
Benefits of Tricep Bar:
Firstly, everyone wants to what are the benefits of any equipment before purchasing. Though this equipment looks pretty the reality is not many more benefits of using it. Though I want to give some biggest benefits of its use.
- When you are using your tricep bar, it one of the best tools which improve your strength of tricep muscles.
- Highly benefit is that it is more adjustable which means if you want to add or remove some weight plates then you can.
- Anywhere, you can easily lift 20 to 250 pounds with one little weight bar. After practicing, you can use high weight bar.
- The more performance is observed by this tricep bar than tricep curl. That means you can do tricep extensions, overhead triceps lifts hammer curls, front raises too.
- You can use these things for lunges, squats, presses and even weighted sits.
- These are available at not much high cost. If you compare them to other gym equipment’s then these are convenient to buy for home purposes too.
What should you look to buy a tricep bar?
While a tricep bar is not the most expensive piece of equipment around, they can still cost up to 150 dollars, so you do not want to buy a bar that you won’t be happy with.
You have to keep these things in mind during choosing of tricep bar:
- The frame (Material) –
Before purchasing any tricep bar, firstly you should check what material is used for this one. It is made up of metal and its frame id of solid type.
Please don’t buy a tricep bar which is of Plastic or Composite material. A metal frame is very important because these things need to withstand heavyweight and punishment too.
- Weight capabilities:
Another consideration is what kind of capability of weight plates of the tricep bar. It is whole depending on your weight requirement. If you want tricep bar, for a light workout and toning of muscles then the weight of 100 pounds is enough while 200- or 250-pounds weight of tricep bar is enough for a serious or challenging workout.
The price of Static non-moving sleeves is lower whereas Ball bearing or revolving sleeves are more convenient but its cost is very high.
- Handles and grips:
The final thing of consideration you have to focus on the grip of the bar. Bigger or longer bar with more space in between the grips will be ideal for larger people and provides for a less obstructed workout routine.
If your tricep bar is bigger, it will hold heavyweights and it is mostly suitable for longer people.
Considering you’re working on improving your triceps you might as well start doing dips, which might require dip stand. In case you’re not familiar with them, no worries! Just take a look at our dip stand buying guide.