Best Trail Running Shoes 2019: Here is the list of the Top 10 Best Trail Running Shoes 2019. Do not buy Head Harness before reading this page. I truly believe it’s worth buying.
Best Trail Running Shoes 2019
#01 – HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 3
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
#02 – Skechers GOrun Speed TRL Hyper
- Train with the bold comfort of the SKECHERS Go Run Razor 3 sneaker.
#03 – Salomon Sense Ride 2
- Comfort : A proven fit, improved with more flexion in the toe area, combines just the right amount of foothold with ample mobility for all-day comfort.
- Grip : With an all-surface rubber compound and a versatile lug pattern, SENSE RIDE 2 ensures confident grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Flexibility : Utilizing expertise from both trail and road running, the upper of SENSE RIDE 2 is precise but flexible, so you can run in complete comfort.
#04 – HOKA ONE ONE EVO Mafate 2
- Layered No-Sew Construction doesn't absorb moisture for a drier and lighter fit
- Hoka Race-Lace System allows for quick, one-pull tightening
- Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe's midsole for integrated stability
#05 – Brooks Cascadia 14
- The Brooks Cascadia 14 trail running shoe lets you set the pace on any path you choose with its lightweight durability, underfoot support, and reliable outsole grip keeping you stable every step of the way.
#06 – Topo Athletic MTN Racer
- Upper Material: ripstop mesh
- Closure: lace
- Footbed: Ortholite
- Midsole: EVA
- Sole: Vibram Megagrip
#07 – Nike Zoom Terra Kiger 5
- Lightweight trail-running shoe
- Mesh upper provides ample drainage and airflow
- Synthetic overlay in high-stress areas
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue
#08 – Scarpa Spin Ultra
- The Scarpa Spin Ultra hiking shoe has the ideal combination of long-lasting durability, cushioned support, and superior traction to get you through rugged trails and craggy ridge lines.
#09 – Inov-8 Terraultra G260
- For running long distances on all hard trails and paths. WORLD’S TOUGHEST GRIP: Utilising the world’s strongest material, graphene-enhanced rubber is 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing.
- RUN NATURAL: Next-generation META-FLEX - Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide underfoot multi-directional flexibility that allows you to adapt, react and grip to the terrain. RESPONSIVE: Dynamic Fascia Band (DFB) technology provides an underfoot kick of energy for faster, more efficient running
- DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER: A super-tough, breathable mesh with Kevlar overlays for increased durability. RUN IN COMFORT: EXTEROFIT upper adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.
- UNDERFOOT PERFECTION: New EXTEROFLOW midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of energy return without compromising on ground feel.
- Zero drop promotes the best natural form for the athlete with largest range of motion in the ankle joint.
#10 – Topo Athletic MT-3
- ROOMY TOE BOX: Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIALS: For a '2nd Skin' fit and feel
- PRINTED UPPER PATTERN: Eliminates seams while reducing weight
- LOW DROP: engineered with 3mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging natural loading and foot motion during the gait cycle
- HIGH TRACTION OUTSOLE: Combines multidirectional traction, heel braking lugs, and mud/snow release design features
Gym Related Tags: Best Trail Running Shoes 2019