Best Shoes for Standing 2020: If case you are looking for a stylish and unique design of shoes, wherein you can get all the comfort even if you are standing. That can be any reason to buy. Do check their feature and compare.
Best Shoes for Standing 2020
#01 – Crocs Men’s and Women’s Classic Clog
- CROCS FOR EVERYONE: With a color and style for every personality, the Classic Clogs are the Crocs women and men need to start a comfort revolution around the world
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN: The Crocs for men and women feature lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort. Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris quickly
#02 – Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker
- SHOE SIZE: "D" = Medium width, "EE" = Wide width, "B" = Narrow width, "EEEE" = Extra wide width
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar strategically supports your arch to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
#03 – Grasshoppers Women’s Windham Slip-On
- Boat shoe-inspired flat featuring around-the-collar lacing and elastic gores at tongue
- Removable footbed
#04 – Clarks Men’s Bushacre 2
#05 – Skechers BOBS Women’s Bobs
#06 – New Balance Men’s MW577
#07 – Rockport Men’s World Tour Classic
- W or 2E is the same and equivalent to Wide
- Easy to clean full grain leather conforms to the foot over time for a custom, comfortable fit
#08 – Propet Men’s Life Walker Strap Sneaker
- Features brushed nylon lining
- Built in contoured heel stabilizer with dual strap velcro closure
#09 – Skechers Women’s Sure Track Trickel
No products found.
#10 – CLARKS Women’s May Marigold Slip-On
Health problems when standing:
Maybe you tell yourself that you just have to get used to standing at work all day, and it will get better soon.
But honestly, feeling uncomfortable or having pain in your feet, ankle or lower back because of poor posture and bad shoes after a hard day of work should not be taken lightly.
Some serious issues could affect you:
- Painful feet
- Knee problems
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder stiffness
- Poor posture
- Muscle soreness and fatigue
Characteristics of a good shoe:
The shoe has to fit your foot arch and provide proper support
Don’t go for shoes with flat outsole; you should get shoes that have an elevated heel by at least 1/4 inch, and no more than 2 inches; this comes from the recommendation published by the Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers Inc.
The material should fit your workspace environment.
If you work in a kitchen, you might want to have shoes that are slip resistant.
If your choice is tennis shoes or athletic footwear make sure they have proper arch support and cushioning.
The weight of the shoe; be sure to wear light shoes.
Be careful about the width of the shoe, too narrow will hurt your toes and too wide your feet will become unstable.
You should always try wearing and walking with the shoes you intend to buy, in order to determine what are the most comfortable shoes for your specific feet.
These are the key elements that you want to have in mind when you’re looking for new shoes that are great for standing all day. Trying out a few pairs will go a long way and once you found something that suits you it’s well worth the effort.
If you already own a shoe that you like but are not happy with the comfort, it might be a good idea to try out a new insole, especially the case if you notice that your shoes wear off uneven.
What long term complications caused by standing?
Here are a few long-term complications and health issues that can arise from standing for extended time periods:
When you have a proper posture your spine is neutral but when you slouch your spine is abnormal and your posture improper. Standing for too long can affect your posture and in return cause your spine to bend abnormally causing slouching. Slouching can affect the curvature of your spine causing permanent damage as well as back pain.
When your veins become enlarged and twisted particularly the veins in your legs and ankles or feet they are called varicose veins. When you stand for extended hours the blood in your body is pulled downwards by gravity to the lower parts of your body.
Mechanisms in your body such as the vasoconstriction and valves in the veins help to pump blood upward, and valves prevent the blood from flowing backward.
With extensive prolonged standing, these mechanisms and valves are weakened and eventually fail so the blood is no longer prevented from flowing backward and is pulled down by gravity. Blood is drawn into the legs feet, and ankles are forcing the veins to expand to accommodate the extra blood.
Gym Related Tags: Best Shoes for Standing 2020