Best Pec Deck Machine 2019: Here is the list of Top 10 Pec Deck Machine in 2019. This is the most popular gym equipment to work the pectoralis major muscles (i.e. the main, large chest muscles), to include both the sternal head (i.e. inner aspect) and the clavicular head (i.e. primarily the upper aspect of the chest, but also the upper-outer aspect) I truly believe it’s worth buying.
The machine flies a Pec Deck or also known as a seated lever fly is a simple machine which is found at any localized gym, it also consists of seat to sit and a small base on as well as it consist with a vertical post which has two arms on both the sides that you could squeeze together for performing exercise of chest fly.
The seat can be adjusted so that it can support different body types and the arms can usually be moved up or down so that you can work your high, mid and lower chest muscles.
Just the same as the other machines this pec deck machine also comes up with a weight mass stack which can be normally changed in increments by the 10 pounds.
How to use this pec deck machine:
- Initially sitting on the platform with back which is pressed in to back pad.
- Place the forearms opposite to pec deck levers or you can also hold the handle of it.
(it is totally dependent on the model you have available)
- Then pull your arms to each other.
- Release till you feel an outstretch to complete the one set.
What muscles are engaged with the exercise of the pec deck:
The main muscles that you will aim are the –
Whenever you see a picture of a man with a well and defined chest this is the muscle most responsible for that highly sought-after look.
- Pectoralis major –
This is the large section of the human chest muscle; it spans from the shoulder to the breast bone and is primarily used to control the motion of the arms.
- Pectoralis minor –
Pectoralis Minor – This is muscle is flatter and thinner which is found underneath the Pectoralis major, as its name says it is the smallest of the two muscles and it also stabilizes scapula yet also abducting, depressing, protracting of the scapula.
it is simply the red-headed stepchild of the entire chest group, people those looking for that classic bulbous chest required to understand that a well-defined lower chest that is Pectoralis minor is what creates that aesthetic better look.
- Serratus Anterior –
This muscle runs from the 1 to 8 rib which is on the side of the chest and it also inserts along the whole medial line of the scapula, whose main use is to pull the scapula in the forward direction to around the thorax.
It is one of the muscles at the time when it is defined, it looks as like almost fingers that wrap around your chest and gives a that look for extreme power and fitness.
Features of the peck deck machine:
- This machine is available in both unilateral and bilateral directions.
- This machine associates with the seat bottom arrangement which is adjustable to users’ desired height.
- This machine is a completely welded frame for maximizing strength, rigidity, and durability.
- There is cabling which is of aviation grade.
- Glassed reinforced nylon pulleys which prolong the life of the cable.
- It has aluminum diamond plate foot bar which minimizes the weight.
Best Pec Deck Machine 2019
#01 –Powertec Fitness Workbench PEC Fly Accessory Black Review
- This accessory is guaranteed to add size and shape to your chest and deltoids
- Exercise matrix: pec fly and triceps pulldown
- 1 inch weight horn available
- Starting weight - 5 lbs
- Max load capacity- lever arms: 200 lbs
#02 –Marcy Multifunction Steel Home Gym Review
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - This home gym system is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tube frame and vinyl coated for extra durability with a total weight of 150 lbs. Change your settings by simply inserting the weight pin into your desired weight and lift.
- DUAL FUNCTION PRESS ARM - This press arm has two settings: vertical butterfly and chest press. When set to vertical butterfly, each press swings individually to strengthen the muscles while switching to chest press is easy by inserting the pin and lift.
- DOUBLE PULLEY STATIONS -Two separate lateral bars give you different options to strengthen your muscles. The pulley system allows easy weight lifting by using the lateral bars for pull ups, pullovers, pulldowns, and pulley rows to build your body muscle
- EASY LEG WORKOUTS -With thick foam roller padding and a dual function leg developer that comes with a pivot point for a comfortable workout, the low pulley can be used for leg workouts via pulls with the foot wrap that can be attached to the leg developer
- REACHER CURL BICEP PAD - This bicep pad is fully adjustable. Use it to pump some iron or use it with the lower pulley in a seated position. Perform barbell and hammer curls with ease without putting too much strain on your back.
#03 –TDS Deluxe Pec Deck Review
- Heavy duty ball bearing pulleys.
- Solid steel chromed guide rods.
- 2" x 4" base for stability.
- Adjustable Seat
- Rotating two position handles.
#04 – Valor Fitness BF-47 Adjustable Flat/Incline Bench Press Review
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed with 2” x 2” steel frame with high-density, dual-layered pad measuring 44” x 9. 5” x 2”. U-shaped base ensures strength and durability throughout frame while ankle pads provide safety to user during ab crunch function.
- CONVERGING ARMS- Each arm operates independently of each other, allowing user to place variable weight levels on each arm if needed or simply to strengthen one side at a time. Arms converge to the middle to effectively target chest muscles. 1” plate pegs.
- ADJUSTABLE- Safety catch with protective rubber strip has 9 adjustment positions for an 8” range. Adjusted with locking pin for safety. Ankle pads can be adjusted between 2 different positions.
- VERSATILE- Can be used as a flat bench press, incline bench press, or ab crunch board. Folding base to perform incline bench press and ab crunches. Ankle padding beneath the head of the bench supports knees and ankles and allows ab crunch function.
- ADDITIONAL- Max weight load 125 lb per arm, 250 lb total. Also includes 2 plate storage pegs, each measuring 8” long and 1” in diameter, allows a clean and organized home gym. Meant for home and light-commercial use.
#05 –Caribou III Home Gym & Smith Machine Review
- Perform Dips!
- Perform Preacher Curls!
- Perform Pec Deck
- Perform Cable Crossover
- Perform Smith Machine and Free Weight Exercises
#06 –Body-Solid Plate-Loaded PEC Machine Review
- Fly machine delivers unilateral and bilateral movement for chest, back, and shoulder conditioning
- Dual overhead variable resistance cams for independent arm movement
- DuraFirm padding offers exceptional comfort and durability during intense lifting
- 2- by 2-inch high tensile steel frame and low profile for stability
- Measures 32 by 28 by 65 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 91 pounds
#07 –Core Prodigy Python Power Twister – Chest, Bicep Blaster Review
- Patent pending long handles allows users to increase or decrease resistances levels. A wide grip is less resistance & close grip is more difficult.
- Carbon steel springs, high grade steel composition with rubber grip handles.
- Move your grip for multiple resistance levels. From 40 lbs. (18 kgs) to 100 lbs. (45 kgs)
- Strengthens the chest, back, shoulders, biceps and grip.
- From fitness product leader - Core Prodigy
#08 –Body-Solid Pro Dual Pec & Rear Delt Machine Review
- Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- includes 210 lb. weight stack
#09 –Body-Solid Powerline Cable Crossover Machine Review
- Cable workout machine exercises virtually every major muscle group in your body
- Offers a wide variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing workouts
- Large-diameter pulleys provide maximum cable life and smooth operation
- Patented nylon bushing technology and 8 sealed ball bearings for smooth movement
- Includes 2 cable handles and 1 ankle strap
#10 –Body-Solid Powerline PPA13X PEC Attachment Review
- Pec attachment designed for PSM144X Smith machine
- Unique design with both unilateral and bilateral movement
- Provides equal resistance on both arms for faster muscle development
- DuraFirm back pad for added comfort during your workouts
- 10-year warranty on frame; 1-year warranty on all other parts
Related Tags: Best Pec Deck Machine 2019