Best Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020: Here is the list of the Top 10 Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020. Do not buy Muay Thai Shin Guards before reading this page. I truly believe it’s worth buying.
Best Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020
#01 – Fairtex Muay Thai Shin Guards
No products found.
#02 – Fairtex Competition Muay Thai Shin Guards
#03 – KINGTOP Top King Muay Thai Shin Pads
- Constructed of premium leather with vectro straps.
- Hand made in Thailand.
#04 – Sanabul Essential Hybrid Kickboxing MMA Shin Guards
- Kickboxing or mm a Shin Guards choose when we have designed our Shin Guards to be as comfortable as mm a Shin Guards with the protection of traditional kickboxing or may Thai Shin Guards
- Enhanced protection. Sanabul one piece high-impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated In-Step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
#05 – RDX Shin Guard MMA Instep
- RDX Shin insteps are manufactured with lightweight Maya Hide Leather and Nylon inner fabric for integrated durability and crack resistance. Perfectly assists you in Muay Thai, Kick boxing, MMA, BJJ,...
- CE Certified, SATRA and SMMAF Approved Shin guards are infused with shock dispersion sheet for eventual impact resistance. Shell shock gel protection further augments in real tough training sessions.
#06 – Fairtex SP3 Pro Style Shin Guards
No products found.
#07 – Elite Sports Muay Thai Shin & Instep Guards
- ✅ COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE FITMENT – These pre-curved Muay Thai shin guards fit the natural curve of your shin. A secure closure system with a stretchable strap allows tailoring your MMA shin...
- ✅ GAIN SPEED & MOBILITY – Our lightweight shin pads, kick pads, sparring gear offers better mobility and agility so you gain speed. Our MMA leg guards are irritation free and adjustment straps...
#08 – RDX Shin Guard MMA
#09 – Meister MMA Shin & Instep Padded Guards
- Full elasticated body hugs the legs and feet
- Slides on easily but stays in place all workout long
#10 – Venum “Kontact” Shin and Instep Guards
- High quality cotton
- Strategical reinforcement insuring more protection
One of the great things about Muay Thai is that it requires very little equipment to be successful. After buying a good pair of hand wraps and gloves, you have to purchase the best pair shin guards designed specifically for Muay Thai.
Shin guards are pivotal to safe and effective training. They keep you safe when performing drills with training tools like heavy bags as well as when you’re sparring with a partner for practice.
Actually, beginners are not aware of the use of shin guards that’s why are not protect itself from powerful kicks. However, even more, advanced users should still wear shin guards for training.
Below we show you exactly how to buy the best Muay Thai shin guards to take your training to a whole new level.
How to choose the best Muay Thai Shin guards?
There are literally dozens upon dozens of different types of Muay Thai shin guards available. We’re here to tell you that they’re not all created equal. Some models are much better than others.
What does better mean in this scenario? Well, in our opinion, the shin guards must not only fit well but also provide ample protection without restricting your movement.
Start your search by looking only at shin guards designed for Muay Thai. Though it can be tempting to buy generic shin guards, it really is very important to buy those that are created with Muay Thai in mind.
After narrowing down your search to Muay Thai shin guards, the three most important factors to look at are shin guard type, size, and fit. We look at each of these important factors in detail:
Muay Thai shin guards’ type:
The shin guards are available in the market with two main varieties as shin guard socks and shin guards with straps. The most popular guard type is Shin guards with straps because it provides more protection as compared to shin guard socks.
So, they mostly recommended by people during sparring and training. However, because of some best features present in it like light-weight, cliquey fit, and comfort.
The front part of the Muay Thai shin guard (the actual guard) is held to the leg by a series of straps. These shin guards provide ample protection all along the shin and down onto the top of the foot. They provide protection to both the person wearing them and the person they are sparring with.
Muay Thai shin guard socks are consisting of a sock-like sleeve that is attached to the shin guard attached. You should place your foot and shin down through the sleeve.
This type of Muay Thai shin guards with socks is much tighter than the Muay Thai shin guards with strap version. There is no need to adjust shin guards often because they have negligible movement so. Note that shin guard socks offer less protection than shin guards with straps.
Muay Thai shin guards’ Size:
Selecting the right size of Muay Thai shin guards is very important. You want your shin guards to be large enough to provide ample protection. The shin guards are available in both sizes like small and large.
I observed that large shin guards slow down your kicks whereas small shin guards will leave your shins and feet bruised and battered.
You have to select the best size which gives the perfect balance between mobility and protection as well. Our recommendation is to buy bigger shin guards as a beginner. Speed and mobility aren’t as important, but you want to make sure your shins and feet are protected at all costs.
As you gain more experience, you can size down to smaller shin guards that promote lightning speed in favor of ample protection.
Gym Related Tags: Best Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020