Best Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020: Here is the list of the Top 10 Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020. Do not buy Muay Thai Shin Guards before reading this page. I truly believe it’s worth buying.
Best Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020
#01 – Fairtex Muay Thai Shin Guards
- Detachable toe and shin protector, easily adjust to fit different length of shin and for multi purpose of use through hook and loop joint.
- Shin and toe protector can be twisted left and right up to 90 degree. Toe protector can be moved up and down 90 degree as well. Make your movement so natural and support various kinds of martial art that use toe to assault.
- Size M - Height 5' 3" to 5' 10"
- Size L - Height 5' 10" to 6' 3"
- Size XL - Height 6' 3" and up
#02 – Fairtex Competition Muay Thai Shin Guards
- Sold in Pairs.
- Size S - Shin 13.5" Foot 5.5"
- Size M - Shin 15" Foot 6"
- Size L - Shin 15.5" Foot 6"
- Size XL - Shin 16.5" Foot 6.5"
#03 – KINGTOP Top King Muay Thai Shin Pads
- Constructed of premium leather with vectro straps.
- Hand made in Thailand.
- Free Shipping upgrade. Shin pads ship expedited with standard shipping cost.
- Import from Thailand.
#04 – Sanabul Essential Hybrid Kickboxing MMA Shin Guards
- Kickboxing or mm a Shin Guards choose when we have designed our Shin Guards to be as comfortable as mm a Shin Guards with the protection of traditional kickboxing or may Thai Shin Guards
- Enhanced protection. Sanabul one piece high-impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated In-Step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
- No need to keep adjusting Shin Guards during training. Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary Mid leg fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes Shin guard movement
- High durability. Essential Hybrid Shin Guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire Shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Xs: common size for Children or individuals less than 110 lbs. Small/Medium: commonly used by individuals less than 5'10". L/XL: commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10"
#05 – RDX Shin Guard MMA Instep
- 【Lightweight Nylon and Plastic Construction】 RDX Shin insteps are manufactured with lightweight Maya Hide Leather, Nylon and Plastic outer for integrated durability. The resilient material resists wear and tear for a prolonged amount of time without losing its original shape. Perfectly assists you in Muay Thai, Kick boxing, MMA, BJJ, Karate and more.(CE Certified Approved by SATRA)
- 【Shell Shock gel for Cushioning】 These shin instep guards are enormously solid and Shell-Shock gel delivers eventual impact resistance. Shell Shock gel padding makes these shin protectors almost invincible, allowing you to dish out some major force with full conviction. The shell shock gel protection is exclusively manufactured for real tough training sessions.
- 【Supremo-Shock Foam Padding】 We ensure that our shin instep protectors live up to their potential and deliver prime level of cushioning, Hence Supremo-shock foam padding is used. This allows the guards to distribute the heavy pressure out and around the surface area. Further, suppressing foam significantly reduces the chance of injuries while absorbing force from the target and unmatched shin protection is experienced.
- 【QD-1 lining with Sweat Wicking Abilities】 RDX shin instep guards are contrived with the distinctive QD-1 sweat wicking properties that exceeds ventilation expectations and keeps your shin dry and free odors. The inner lining encourages extensive drying of fluid and sweat.
- 【Quick-EZ Hook & Loop Closure for a Secure Fit】 Quick-EZ hook-and-loop strap promises a protected and adjustable fit reducing chances of shin instep guards slipping off during competition or sparring. Unique EZ strap provides compact grip while stabilizing it solidly and allowing the optimum amount of leg flexion without restricting any movement.
#06 – Fairtex SP3 Pro Style Shin Guards
- Sold in Pairs.
- Size S - Shin 12" Foot 4.75"
- Size M - Shin 13" Foot 5"
- Size L - Shin 14" Foot 5"
- Size XL - Shin 15" Foot 5.5"
#07 – Elite Sports Muay Thai Shin & Instep Guards
- COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE FITMENT – These pre-curved Muay Thai shin guards fit the natural curve of your shin. A secure closure system with a stretchable strap allows tailoring your MMA shin guards. So, wearing our kickboxing shin guards for men you can focus.
- GAIN SPEED & MOBILITY – Our lightweight shin pads, kick pads, sparring gear offers better mobility and agility so you gain speed. Our MMA leg guards are irritation free and adjustment straps keep these MMA shin guards for men in place
- UNMATCHED PROTECTED – The high-density impact protection foam padding on the shinbone and instep guard the leg and enhance shock absorption covering the foot, instep, and shins. We also have kids MMA shin guards and kids Muay Thai shin guards.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL – These martial arts shin guards are great for MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai. Best shin guard’s kickboxing leg guard and protector available for both males and females in perfect sizes keeping bruises and injuries away.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN – Our men, women, and kids kickboxing shin guards are easy to clean. You won’t have to worry about any lingering funky smells. These shin pads for Muay Thai are fully washable so you can thoroughly wash them when needed.
#08 – RDX Shin Guard MMA
- Made using highly durable Maya Hide leather for an unbreakable, long-lasting product
- Multi-layered padding absorbs the harshest of impacts with equal shock distribution
- Neo-1 based embedded neoprene stretch material comfortably aligns against the body
- QD-2 inner lining to wick away sweat, keeping the skin fresh
- Cross-over strapping system locks pad down in place with zero budge
#09 – Meister MMA Shin & Instep Padded Guards
- Full elasticated body hugs the legs and feet
- Slides on easily but stays in place all workout long
- Unique hook and loop strap secures top of guard tightly
- Padding retains your individual leg form through use
- Meister MMA Exclusive - Designed to fit and protect like no other lightweight shin/instep guards
#10 – Venum “Kontact” Shin and Instep Guards
- High quality cotton
- Strategical reinforcement insuring more protection
- Velcro closure for a customized no-slip fit
- Machine washable
One of the great things about Muay Thai is that it requires very little equipment to be successful. After buying a good pair of hand wraps and gloves, you have to purchase the best pair shin guards designed specifically for Muay Thai.
Shin guards are pivotal to safe and effective training. They keep you safe when performing drills with training tools like heavy bags as well as when you’re sparring with a partner for practice.
Actually, beginners are not aware of the use of shin guards that’s why are not protect itself from powerful kicks. However, even more, advanced users should still wear shin guards for training.
Below we show you exactly how to buy the best Muay Thai shin guards to take your training to a whole new level.
How to choose the best Muay Thai Shin guards?
There are literally dozens upon dozens of different types of Muay Thai shin guards available. We’re here to tell you that they’re not all created equal. Some models are much better than others.
What does better mean in this scenario? Well, in our opinion, the shin guards must not only fit well but also provide ample protection without restricting your movement.
Start your search by looking only at shin guards designed for Muay Thai. Though it can be tempting to buy generic shin guards, it really is very important to buy those that are created with Muay Thai in mind.
After narrowing down your search to Muay Thai shin guards, the three most important factors to look at are shin guard type, size, and fit. We look at each of these important factors in detail:
Muay Thai shin guards’ type:
The shin guards are available in the market with two main varieties as shin guard socks and shin guards with straps. The most popular guard type is Shin guards with straps because it provides more protection as compared to shin guard socks.
So, they mostly recommended by people during sparring and training. However, because of some best features present in it like light-weight, cliquey fit, and comfort.
The front part of the Muay Thai shin guard (the actual guard) is held to the leg by a series of straps. These shin guards provide ample protection all along the shin and down onto the top of the foot. They provide protection to both the person wearing them and the person they are sparring with.
Muay Thai shin guard socks are consisting of a sock-like sleeve that is attached to the shin guard attached. You should place your foot and shin down through the sleeve.
This type of Muay Thai shin guards with socks is much tighter than the Muay Thai shin guards with strap version. There is no need to adjust shin guards often because they have negligible movement so. Note that shin guard socks offer less protection than shin guards with straps.
Muay Thai shin guards’ Size:
Selecting the right size of Muay Thai shin guards is very important. You want your shin guards to be large enough to provide ample protection. The shin guards are available in both sizes like small and large.
I observed that large shin guards slow down your kicks whereas small shin guards will leave your shins and feet bruised and battered.
You have to select the best size which gives the perfect balance between mobility and protection as well. Our recommendation is to buy bigger shin guards as a beginner. Speed and mobility aren’t as important, but you want to make sure your shins and feet are protected at all costs.
As you gain more experience, you can size down to smaller shin guards that promote lightning speed in favor of ample protection.
Gym Related Tags: Best Muay Thai Shin Guards 2020