Best Leg Extension Machine 2020: Here is the information about some of the Best Leg Extension Machine 2020 today you can buy. Do check out the list before making your final decision of buying one of them.
Best Leg Extension Machine 2020
#01 – Adjustable Valor Fitness Leg Curl Machine – CC-4
- HEAVY DUTY LEG MACHINE- Constructed of solid steel and designed with high-density, dual-layered vinyl padding to withstand intense stress during your workout! This leg workout machine is can hold up to 200 lb of weight plates!
- ADJUSTABLE LEG EXERCISE EQUIPMENT- The thigh support is adjustable in 8 positions while the back support is adjustable in 6 positions. The sundial adjustment allows you to change the range of motion to suit you before leg curls or leg extensions.
- VERSATILE - Perform 2 different exercises with 1 machine! Build and strengthen quads with the leg extension feature and hamstrings with the leg curl feature. The steel peg on the side of the frame adjusts to change from leg extensions to leg curls.
- THIGH SUPPORT- Comfortable, curved rollers keep you firmly in place to isolate the quads while performing leg extensions or hamstrings for leg curls. The handles located on either side of the seat pad create additional support.
- ADDITIONAL- Compatible with standard 1" weight plates and 2" Olympic weight plates. The EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve that converts 1" standard weight plate posts to 2" Olympic weight plate posts is sold separately. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
#02 – Rotary Leg Extension & Curl Machine – XMARK XM-7615
- 12-position adjustable thigh pad
- 20-position adjustable press arm and a fully adjustable backrest pad
- 11-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Ultra thick 3" Duracraft cushions offer firm support and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Oversized 4.33" vinyl-covered rollers for added comfort
#03 – Multi-Function Adjustable Weight Bench Leg Extensions for Home Fitness – POPSPORT
- Material:Steel;Weight capacity: 440lbs;Main tube thickness: 1.97"x1.97"x0.06";Squat rack width: 41";Squat rack adjustable height: 35"-52"
- The wide bench platform can be adjusted fully flat or set on in total of 5 different incline/decline levels
- Squat rack is separated from the weight bench and the squat rack is suitable for standard & Olympic barbell from 5ft to 7.2ft
- Dual stability and safety design;Dual function leg developer for targeting glutes, hamstring and quadricep muscles
- The multi-station weight bench is all you need for a great total body workout, offering a huge range of exercises for your upper and lower body
#04 – Marcy Adjustable 6-Position Utility Bench with Leg Developer & Foam Padding
- 6-POSITION ADJUSTABLE BACK PAD – This utility bench has an adjustable back that can be altered to suit your workout routine. It features a secure sawtooth back pad adjustment design that can be modified to an incline, flat, or decline position
- TOTAL LEG DEVELOPER – You get to train not only your upper body, but also your lower limbs thanks to this ergonomic bench’s dual position leg developer
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM PADDING– This bench’s top-grade foam paddingallows users to exercise comfortably on the equipment
- Durable Construction – The Marcy Utility Bench’s powder-coated steel frame provides great resiliency, with a maximum weight capacity of 600 pounds
- COMFORTABLE FOAM ROLLERS–The foam roller pads have a vinyl covering and a hardwearing, powder-coated finish. This sleek black bench also has a convenient transport handle and wheels
#05 – Powerline Leg Extension Curl Machine – PLCE165X
- PERFORMANCE: The Body-Solid Powerline Leg Extension and Curl Machine performs leg extensions and curl exercises to build lower body strength
- ADJUSTABLE: Fully adjustable with hold-down grips on both the back and thigh pads that offer support and stability
- STRENGTH BUILDING: This equipment builds quadriceps and hamstrings while protecting your joints and muscles from stress and pressure
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 62 by 25 by 27 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 44 pounds
- SOLID: Body-Solid's raises the bar for quality home and commercial fitness equipment
Leg extension machine is used in gym for the exercise of body. Generally it is used for the lower part of body to make strong muscles of legs. Specific muscle group is targeted of lower part of body by this type of machine.
Total leg work out that is squat as well as dead lift can be perform by using leg extension machine.
Inventor of legs extension machine:
The leg extension machine is invented by jack Lalanne. It is invented in year between 1950s to 1960s. the jack lalanne also invented a machine named smith machine. In year 1950s invension of leg extension machine begins and bodybuilders was introduced by it firstly. After that in year of 1960s bodybuilders were use leg extension machine on regular basis. And after year of 1970s advanced version of leg extension machine introduced.
Following exercise consist along with the help of legs extending machine:
Legs bending in knees and extending legs also lowering legs in initial position etc. exercise we can perform with the help of leg extending machine.
By excercising with leg extension machine your energy boosts and strength increases exclusively.
Injuries occurs with along with legs extending machine and remedies are as follows:
In the ankles and knees, unnecessary pressure is stored so that legs may be pain.
As well as if you use leg extension machine on daily basis then it can be permanent injury in your knees sometimes fractures also.
Safety measures that are use proper position while performance as well as you can use safety belts so that chances of injuries get reduces. While performing on the leg extension machine you should give help from trainee of gym.
And do not exercise this type of machine in daily basis. So this was the safety measure by which injuries may be reduced.
Anatomy of leg extension machine is as follows:
In anatomy of leg extension machine parts are included that are deltoid, serratus, vastus medialis, solesus, fibularies longus, etc.
Types of legs extension machine are as follows:
- TDS leg curl extension unit: it is provided with the neddle for the smooth movement. All muscles can contact the machine while performing.
- Body solid GLCE365 leg curl/extension: it is consists of adjustable seat. We can control motion of this machine. This is machine which is made up with the help of welded connections.
- Body solid curl machine: it is machine which can be provided with the help of self lubricant steel cables which provides smooth movements.
- Powerline PLC165X: handles are provided for the support in this machine. This is machine which gives good grip to the shoulders.
Price of leg extension machine:
Leg extension machine is quite costly than other machines in the gym. It is available in different size with different features. Its starting price is approximately Rs. 35000 only. There were some machines has their price above 1 lacks are available in market which having advanced features.
Stay tuned at The Gym Guides
Related Tags: Best Leg Extension Machine 2020