Best Leg Abduction Machine 2020: Here is the information about some of the Best Leg Abduction Machine 2020 today you can buy. Do check out the list before making your final decision of buying one of them.
Best Leg Abduction Machine 2020
#01 – Bodykore Isolation Series GR632
- Commercial grade guide rails and linear berrings provide ultra-smooth movement.
- Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing. Only the best grade steel is used in every component to ensure the highest quality and built to last.
- Components are laser cut to be precision perfect. Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly.
- Commercial Grade. Components and structure are made for club use and built to last through the test of time.
- Designed in the USA: American innovation and design. Superior quality; strength and stability. Backed by our 10 year Manufacturer Warranty!
#02 – Body Solid DIOTSF ProClub Line
- Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Dimensions: 62"L x 24"W x 83"H
#03 – Sport Play 902-956H Dual Station
- Ages: 13 years and older.
- Focus: Adductors and Abductors.
- Focus: Adductors and Abductors.
#04 – Body-Solid Inner & Outer Thigh
- Combines both abductor and adductor exercises in one seated position
- 5 range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes
- No cable change design with swiveling knee pads provides comfort and convenience
- Side stability handles for better positioning
- 210lb. Stack included.
#05 – Body Solid S2IOT1 ProClub Line Series 2
The high-performance abductor machine for effective training of the hip abductor muscles
Muscles of the abductor shift a part of the body away from the centerline of the body, for example at the shoulder or hip joints. Abductors is also widely used, however, as a synonym for the gluteal (glutes) or hip muscles that raise the leg to the side. Similarly, abductor machines are often referred to simply as abductors in weight training.
Machines designed to train the abductors and their opponent muscles, the adductors, often have a reputation in gyms as equipment for women who want to work on their buttocks and thighs, which many find to be troublesome places. It is important to train the abductors by stabilizing the leg axis, especially in order to prevent knee problems and recover from related injuries.
How effective is training on a hip abduction machine?
There are many explanations of why a great idea is to work on an abductor system. Abductors are essential, often ignored muscles. A high-quality hip abduction machine allows you to train this group of muscles in greater isolation than free exercises.
Athletes in a multitude of disciplines need well-trained hip abductors because they support lateral changes in direction while playing sports. While walking and running, they support the pelvis and help prevent the pelvis and knees from tilting inwards while the feet hit the floor, stopping the feet from turning inwards. Poor abductors are a common cause of running injuries and can have a significant negative impact on your running style. People who play ball sports need stability, agility, core control, and firm hips to benefit from appropriate abductor training as well.
In their training routines or sports, themselves, many athletes and professional sportsmen, especially footballers, focus primarily on adductors, resulting in muscular imbalances. Footballers who usually pass or shoot the ball using their foot inside often undergo unnecessary adductor strengthening, which can result in a shortening of the inner thighs or even bow legs. To combat this, it’s worth using an abductor tool. This compensatory exercise will develop the antagonists and balance the relative strength of your muscle.
For physical therapy (UK: physiotherapy), abductor devices are also useful. Machine-based abductor technology facilitates hip joint mobility and helps relieve spinal pressure. Abductor preparation may be helpful in cases of hip dysplasia or bow-leggedness, or in cases of hip or knee replacement.
Stay tuned at The Gym Guides
Related Tags: Best Leg Abduction Machine 2020