Are you looking for the Best Hyper Extension Machine 2019 out of hundreds of top models?. Then Don’t buy a Hyper Extension Machine before reading the reviews and buying guide. We’re going to take you through some of the best options on the market and provide an overview of what you want to look for. I truly believe it’s worth buying for your home gym.
The various types of exercise are done by most people who are fitness freak. Mostly, the exercise used for lower, upper and mid-back, the back-extension exercise is mainly used. It is also called hyperextension.
It is specially used for erector spine. The exercise is performed on the ground, you should lie prone with overhead arm, lift arms, torso, and legs as you can. You can do this exercise with the help of the Roman Chair which holds down the feet and hips at up.
What does hyperextension mean in Medical study?
Mainly, it is defined as to extend any body part beyond a normal range of motion.
What is a Hyperextension bench?
An odd-looking piece of apparatus of gym rooms is a hyperextension bench. It specifically isolates the lower back region when working out on it, putting focus solely on this area.
Generally, it comes with two flavors as:
- Beginner to intermediate – 45-degree hyperextension bench.
- Intermediate to advanced – 90-degree hyperextension bench.
Though it appears in both types, but working is same only the main difference is in the resistance level due to gravitational acceleration.
How to use a 45-degree Hyperextension bench?
If your just beginning to use this type of machine to reduce back pain then you should follow guidelines as:
- Make an adjustment in order to inline the waist with top of the pad.
- Place feet on footplates and rest ankles against the footpads.
- Start the exercise with placing body in straight line and you should cross your arms in front of you.
- You should bend the waist portion and then turn your lower body towards the floor with a 65-75 degree.
- Pause for few minutes then return back to the original position so the back in a straight line diagonally.
The exercise is really easy to improve trunk muscles and strength, for this motion and resistance mainly used. If you want to do it with some hard level then you can add some weight plate and carry out the same exercise as before.
How to use 90-degree Hyperextension bench?
The 90-degree hyperextension, although looks a little threatening is ideal for those that are at intermediate to advanced levels regarding their fitness and core strength. The difficulty is increased on a 90-degree position as you’ll twitch out with the torso hanging down off the bench, then you should raise it up beyond a horizontal position to hyperextend the back to some extent.
If you are doing this exercise for the first time don’t be afraid as you body bend over pad. If you want to hold handles for support then you can otherwise you can do the same above-explained exercise without any support but for this, you should balance your body.
A great piece of gym equipment which is mainly used to warm key core muscles before starting actual workout in gym room is Hyperextension machine. In fact, I really always start my day with the help of this exercise which makes my day as power pack and it prevents mu back pain.
So, I also recommend this machine if you to relief from lower or back pain. You can purchase the best machine by reading all the specifications of machine. First sure about its safety then bring it out.
Best Hyper Extension Machine 2019
#01 -Powerline Roman Chair/Back Hyperextension
- Uses bodyweight exercises to target the glutes, hams, and abs
- Helps keep the abs and lower back healthy and strong
- Extra-wide base eliminates rocking
- Measures 46 by 25 by 36 inches (L x W x H); weighs 40 pounds
- 10-year frame warranty with 1-year warranty for all other parts
#02 -Sportsroyals Adjustable Roman Chair
#03 –Cap Strength Roman Chair
- Steel construction Roman Chair
- Perfect for home use
- 300-pound max capacity
#04 -Stamina Pro Hyper Bench
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- Bench adjusts to 4 levels
- Adjustable, split thigh support. Recommended use- Use with or without dumbbells for ripped abs and a strong back
- Heavy-duty 2” steel frame construction
- Easy-to-reach extended hand grips
#05 -Fitness Reality X-Class Light
- 650 lbs of real weight capacity. User height range of 5' to 6'4 inch
- 1 flat and 3 decline bench adjustments and 14 thigh support cushion height adjustments
- Sweat and moisture resistant double stitched vinyl bench covering. Transportation wheels for easy moving from room to room
- 1 2 inches round soft and slip resistant push up and dip handle bars
- 36 inches long with 8-12 inches wide tapered bench with 2 1/2 inches thick medium Density foam. 24 inches length front and rear stabilizers make the bench extremely stable
#06 -Stamina Hyper Bench, Red
- Use with or without dumbbells for ripped abs and a strong back
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- Non-slip footrest
- Adjustable footrest and backrest, to accommodate height
- Folds for easy storage
#07 -G4-MAX Roman Chair Back Hyper Extension
- Three Angels Adjustable 30-40-50 Degrees, 7 Stage Backing Length From 28 To 38 Inch, Suit for Diffirent Body Height, Two Steps Fold-up Easy Storage Under Bed or Sofa
- Recommended For User Weight Up To 300lbs, Great for Home Gym Exercise
- Comfortable Divided 1.6 Inch Support Pads (Designed for male) with Handle bars
- Great For Developing Strong Glutes, Low Back, Ham Strings & Abs (30 Degrees can do ABs Tranning)
- 30 Days Free Return, Usa Local UPS Standard Shipping, 3 Days Delivery At Most Area, I Wanna Thank The Customers' Real Review About This Item. They Give This Product The Most Authentic User Experience For This Product. Btw, English User Manual Right now!
#08 -Marcy Adjustable Hyperextension Roman Chair
- UPGRADED GRIPPY PAD: The pad and foot roller covers are made from ultra grippy fabric so you don’t slip when you sweat. It keeps the pad durable and your lifts stable to help you hit that next PR! (The pad is NOT vinyl as show in some images, updated pictures coming soon).
- STRONG AND STABLE: Heavy-duty 1,000 lb ASTM rated adjustable weight bench, great for use with dumbbells, smith machines, cages or power racks.
- FULL ADJUSTABLE INCLINE AND DECLINE: Now you can hit all your important muscle groups easily. 7 ladder adjustments go from an 85 degree incline to a -20 degree decline, while 4 different seat positions give you ergonomic support as your back angle changes.
- PERFECT SUPPORT FOR LIFTING: The pad measures 11.5 in wide at the shoulders, and we designed the incline mechanics to have minimal pad gap between seat and back. ItÆs comfortable to sit on but durable and sturdy under load. The top surface of the pad is 17.5 in from floor when lying flat. Dimensions: 54öx26öx17.5 inches.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Order today and get a 10 year warranty on the frame, 30 day warranty on the pads. Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. We carry a complete line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
#09 -Marcy Pro JD-5481 Deluxe Steel Frame Hyper Extension Bench
- Constructed of durable, 14-gauge steel
- Can be used to targe glutes, abs, or even help with back pain
- Can help you better diversify your workout routine
- Features comfortable foam padding
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 pounds
#10 -Titan Abs Back Hyper Extension Exercise Bench
Related Tags: Best Hyper Extension Machine 2019