Best Hammer Strength Machines 2019: Here is the information about some of the Best Hammer Strength Machines 2019 today you can buy. Do check out the list before making your final decision of buying one of them.
Best Hammer Strength Machines 2019
#01 – FORCE USA Monster Ultimate 45 Degree Leg Press
- 1000 lb weight rating with 2"x4" powder-coated laser-cut steel mainframe. 60"H x 66"W x 94"L.
- The perfect leg machine. Converts easily to perform hack squats, leg presses, calf raises and more.
- 5 Safety lockout positions and 5 racking positions with superior range of motion for users up to 7' tall.
- Includes 4 plate storage horns and additional plate holders beneath sled for extreme weight.
- Includes calf block for calf-focused workouts.
#02 – Inspire Fitness Machine (All in One Gym)
- FRAME: Heavy-duty 2"x 4" oval and 3" round 11 gauge tubular steel
- BEARING SYSTEM: Precision Steel Ball Bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action
- Included Accessories - 2 x Multi-Ring D Handles, 2 x Rubber D Handles, Ankle Strap, Multi-Function Belt
- Fully loaded system includes SCS bench as well as preacher curl and leg extension attachment
- WARRANTY: (Residential) Lifetime Limited Warranty and (Light-Commercial) 10 year Warranty
#03 – CFF Pro Series Half Rack Personal Training Machine
- CFF's Pro Series Half Rack “The Beast” - With All Attachments
- Let nothing limit you from pushing yourself to be better than you thought you could be" What makes a half rack great? Is it the thickness of the steel, adjust-ability, versatility, quality, cost, the end-users feedback, warranty? The answer, “YES”! It is all of these qualities that make a weightlifting rack great. At CFF, it has been our goal to improve upon what has already been done as well as create new pieces of equipment to go beyond not only the expectations of the end user, but surpass their intended use of the rack, without limitations to what style of workout they are preforming. May it be Body Building, Power-lifting, Olympic Lifting, Strongman, Crossfit, P90X, etc., “The Beast” is the one Rack that can do it all and exceed you expectation without limitations. Backing it all with a lifetime warranty!
- Built to last a lifetime with Heavy Duty 7 Gauge Monster 3” x 3” uprights!
- Why: To start, The Beast “is” a commercial piece of equipment that carries a limited lifetime warranty. With that said, most pieces of equipment that are intended for residential use are labeled residential or light commercial. Companies do this so that they can make a customer feel like they are getting a commercial quality machine, when really it is just a marketing strategy to get you to buy there equipment. The Beast was actually built with the opposite mind set. It was built for a commercial application like a Crossfit Box, Gold's Gym, Planet Fitness, but still be able to be used in a residential application as well without having space or a height issue.
- So what can you do with the rig? To start, you can do the basics; bench, squat, dead-lift, pull ups, kipping, muscle ups, etc., but we did not stop there. We wanted to take these exercises and make you feel more secure when preforming them. It is proven that weightlifting is mostly a mental game. If you feel confident when you lift, then you will perform better. With that said, most people stray away from a half rack because of safety reasons; not being protected by a full cage. To eliminate these insecurities, we have designed our rack to adjust in increments of 1.5” so that the spotter arms are always at the perfect height for you. For us, this was not enough to feel completely secure when you are alone lifting and want to push yourself to your limits, so we also added spotter straps to our rack so that you could never feel like you would get stuck if lifting by yourself. We wanted you to know that whether by yourself or not, CFF was right there, spotting for you. Pinning system – The Beast's unique pinning system allows you to easily disassemble and transport the unit in almost any size vehicle. There are only 4 bolts on each side of the unit holding the uprights to the horizontal cross-members and skis. Otherwise the racks left & right, top and bottom pieces with all its attachments are held together by a unique pinning system.
#04 – HulkFit Multi-Function Adjustable Power Rack Exercise Squat Stand
- 800-Pound weight capacity. Heavy duty square steel frame construction with H-Shape base for max stability and safety
- Two pull up bars at different diameters are included. Mount at your preferred height. Two heavy duty J-Hooks are included too
- Two spotter arms or dip bars with safety locker are included. Extra short bars can be used in many exercise types you preferred
- Two weight plate holders are designed for convenience and enhanced stability. Assemble tools are included in the package
- Assemble dimensions: 81" x 44" x 46". Product weight: 110 Pounds
#05 – CFF Glute Ham Developer
- Looking to Increase your squat & dead lift; build a stronger lower back and reduce lower back pain; build strong hamstrings; want symmetrical legs that have deep striations; a rock solid abdominal 6 or even 8 pack wash board? Then you need a CFF GHD!
- The CFF Glute Ham Developer is right height and shape to allow full extension on a sit up. At 72 1/4"L x 29 1/2"W, the GHD Base allows taller people to still use the machine with full extension and feel solid and safe while doing so.
- Frame is stout 2.5" x 2.5" steel construction. Just because it is a bolt together unit, does not mean it should feel weak or flimsy; With 9 gauge box steel frame construction, it will not. Durable matte black powder coated frame.
- Multi-Adjustable Foot Support. Thick 1/4" Foot Plate - 18" Wide x 14.5" High. Handle above the foot rollers to assist you while getting ready to do a sit up.
- Split pad designedmanufactured with a heavy duty, commercial PU leather coverings to be comfortable and last. With 330 psi density, it will not go flat on you.
Stay tuned at The Gym Guides
Related Tags: Best Hammer Strength Machines 2019