Best Dumbbells 2020: Here is the information about some of the Best Dumbbells 2020 today you can buy. Do check out the list before making your final decision of buying one of them.
Best Dumbbells 2020
#01 – Bowflex SelectTech 552
- With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, the XMark Adjustable FID Dumbbell Bench offers unbeatable comfort and durability.
- From decline to military press position, this FID bench offers a 7 position adjustable back pad coupled with an ergonomically designed 3 position seat.
- Extra thick 3" Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl and a foot hold down bar complete the package giving you the most sturdy and effective bench around.
- An added feature are the built-in transport wheels for quick storage as well as easy in and out under power cages, cable machines, etc
#02 – Fitness Reality X-Class
#03 – Marcy Fitness Olympic
#04 – Flybird Adjustable
- 【620 LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY】Designed a unique frame with triangular structure and made of heavy-duty commercial quality steel, which is very sturdy and durable, suitable for general bench presses. All this is especially important in your workout.
- 【FAST ADJUSTMENT with AUTOMATIC LOCK】Designed with 7 back positions & 3 seat positions to fit your Full Body Workout, you just pull the FAST BOLT, adjust the place which fit yourself and automatic lock! Safety!
- 【2" SOFT FOAM PADDING】10.6" Upgraded backrest and seat made of leather and filled with soft foam padding to 2" NO CRACKING! Allow you do any exercise with a very comfortable feeling. (All the measurement is actual result)
- 【SAVE 80% SPACE】 FLYBIRD foldable bench, easy to carry & NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED, 30S to set up! Folded size: 30" L x 16" W x 9" H. You can put it in the corner or under the Bed when you finish workout.
- 【NO WORRY BUYING】For all FLYBIRD Bench, the measurement and capacity is actual result, NOT as others mendacious Bench, Order today and get a 1 year warranty on the frame, 30 days warranty on the pads.
#05 – Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max
- [800 LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY]: 800 lbs weight capacity with unique triangular support structure that gives this bench incredible strength. Strong powder coated tubular steel frame construction. User height up to 6’4”
- [UPGRADED WIDER BACKREST/SEAT]:Upgraded 2019 foam backrest with 2” wider (12” W x 33.5” L) for better back support while exercising. Upgraded 2019 larger seat (15.3” W x 14.5” L) with 2” wider on the back width
- [12 POSITION ADJUSTABLE BACKREST]: Smooth 12 position adjustable backrest by utilizing 2 position front leg adjustment. Backrest adjusts to -20 degree decline to +80 degree incline angles. Flat position height: 17.5". Backrest thickness: 1.75”
- [DETACHABLE LEG HOLD-DOWN]: Detachable 3 position adjustable leg hold down bar for additional stability during workouts. Extended leg stabilizers prevent movement or rocking during workouts. Transportation wheels included for easy relocation
- [FOLDABLE]: Can be folded for storage. Folded size: 51" L x 23.5" w x 9" H. Set up Dimensions: 59” L x 23.5” W x 48.5” H. 1 Year limited warranty
#06 – ValorPRO DD-40
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed with 12-gauge solid steel with a matte black powder coated finish for strength and durability. Steel plates at the base of the unit keep bench stable and protect gym floors.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING- 2. 5” thick, dual layered padding to withstand high intensity workouts. Designed with thicker padding at the end of seat pad for comfort behind the knees. Padded ankle rollers keep legs in place during decline exercise.
- 7 ADJUSTMENT POSITIONS- Chrome plated, adjustable Sawtooth plate allows for 7 positions including -20, 0, 20, 35, 45, 60, and 80 degrees making the DD-40 a highly versatile piece of equipment.
- 4 SEAT ADJUSTMENTS- 4 additional vertical seat adjustments to find the perfect height especially while in the incline position to prevent from sliding off the bench.
- MOBILE- Includes a non-slip grip handle below the seat and high-impact nylon wheels below the back pad allows for easy mobility. ADDITIONAL- Max weight load of 1, 000 lb. Meant for light-commercial use.
#07 – Merax Deluxe
- Each dumbbell adjust from 11 lbs to 71.5 lbs in 5.5 lb increments.
- With the unique dial system, you can rapidly switch from one exercise to the next.
- Combines 12 sets of weights into one offering versatile workout for your whole body.
- With one Adjustable Dial Dumbbell, there is no need for buying other dumbbells, which can save a lot of space for your home gym.
- Worldwide Two Year Warranty. Shipped in multiple packages, may arrive at different time. Merax dumbbell is measured by kg.
#08 – Powerline Body-Solid
- Home gym provides challenging, muscle-building workouts in limited amount of space
- Ships 90 percent assembled and requires fastening just 9 bolts
- 11-gauge steel mainframe construction assures maximum strength and durability
- Military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends and 2,200-pound tension strength
- Measures 70 by 42 by 80 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 328 pounds
#09 – Health Gear CFB500
- Comfortable deluxe boxed upholstery with high-density foam provides maximum comfort and support
- Offers decline, flat, incline and Military bench positions
- Base frame Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Use alone with dumbbells or resistance bands/tubes
- 500 lb. Weight capacity includes lifter and weights
#10 – Bowflex 5.1 Stowable
- The Bowflex 5.1S Stowable Bench is our top of the line weight bench
- 6 different adjustment angles for total versatility: 30°, 45°, 60° 90°, flat and decline (-20°)
- Folds up and wheels away for easy storage
- Comes standard with a removable leg hold down brace for added decline position support
- Built strong to last long with heavy duty commercial quality steel
Dumbbell is a device that is a kind of free weight. it is useful in the training of weight lifting. It consists of pairs of different weights.
History of dumbbells:
In ancient times in Greece, dumbbells were used for athletic games. Also used for exercise. The barbell is the name of the dumbbell. It was also used in India in ancient times for the weight lifting.
Dumbbells that were used in India have a shape like a club so it was also called an Indian club. In India, the dumbbell used in ancient times is named as millennium dumbbell.
Use of dumbbell:
Use of dumbbells for sports players, bodybuilders, wrestlers, and for them who want to increase muscle size and strength of the body.
The etymology of dumbbell:
Late Stuart England was the inventor of a dumbbell. In the year 1711, in a published essay, the term dumbbell was established by poet Joseph Addison.
In this published essay, Joseph wrote about the use of dumbbells, advantages of the dumbbell to the body and exercise which can be done by using the dumbbells.
Types of dumbbells:
There were many more types of dumbbells are as follows
Adjustable dumbbells: this is a type of dumbbell which is made up of using metal bars. For the improve grip the center portion of the metal bar is inserted with crosshatch pattern.
In this day’s many dumbbells are sold in the market which is adjustable and easy to use.
Fixed- weight dumbbells: this type of dumbbells is made in such a way its shape carries its weight. these dumbbells are made up of cast iron. Neoprene or rubber is the material that can use to make this type of dumbbell.
“selectorized” dumbbells: this type of dumbbell is adjustable. Whenever it is kept in the dumbbell stand it weight changes easily. It is because of the adjustment of numbers of plates including in it. Also while exercising with using this type of dumbbell we can change its weight.
Thomas inch dumbbell, millennium dumbbell, circus dumbbell are some other types of dumbbells.
Work out by using dumbbells:
Intramuscular and intermuscular are two kinds of dumbbells. While working out with dumbbells you should use a suitable type of dumbbell according to your age, weight, and exercise. That, first of all, you should try exercise by each type of dumbbell.
Adjustable dumbbell is more convenient to use for all age groups and for all weight groups.
For extra strengths of muscle tissues, you can also use elastic and contractile elements.
Advantages of dumbbells:
For the quick routines, you can use highly adjustable dumbbells.
For bodybuilders and wrestlers, dumbbells are very useful to increase the strength of their bodies.
As the size of dumbbells is small so there was no issue about their storage.
Dumbbells are also used for increasing strength of triceps.
Price of dumbbells:
In the market, there are various types of dumbbells available at different prices. The minimum price of the dumbbell is Rs. 499. Dumbbell of high quality is available at a higher price.
Stay tuned at The Gym Guides
Related Tags: Best Dumbbells 2020