Best Chest Press 2019: We’ve created this in-depth Chest press buying guide to provide an overview of the different Chest Press products that are currently available on the market. I truly believe it’s worth buying.
Chest press is nothing but the one of the exercises of the chest performed for building the upper body strength.
Chest press mainly targets your pectorals, triceps, deltoids, and helps to building muscles tissues and the strengths.
Chest press and the bench press features the same joint motions and also develops the same muscles in the upper body.
What does a chest press work for?
Chest muscles helps to do a practical activity like as pushing open doors and catching when you are failing.
A strong one chest also supports to an athletic skills and good posture like as throwing balls and tackling opponents.
Chest press for pectoralis major:
This is the better exercise for work the prime muscle of chest and a pectoralis major.
Chest press is used for pectoralis major of fan shaped which lies at front of a chest wall. This muscle enables the arms shoulders to move in to front body and reach up to overhead.
pectoralis major has two initial heads which is – sternal head which is lower side portion and engages clavicular head near to the top of the chest at the collarbone as assister.
Chest press for the Other muscle:
During chest press anterior deltoid which is nothing but the front of the shoulder is also used for the triceps muscles.
Just by narrowing your grip during the chest press on the barbell, you can able to increase the activation for triceps as per the study which is published in journal of strength as well as conditioning research.
The biceps activate for the stabilizing the joint during the chest press.
How to do chest press?
Here are some instructions which you should follow after buying it for performing chest press:
- Before beginning this exercise, make considered these tips for better result.
- Lie down on the flat bench with your feet which are pressing to the floor.
- After that, shift your shoulders at down side and back side to press shoulders into the bench.
- Then, hold 2 dumbbells using hands and with palms facing in forward direction.
- And your hands thumbs wrapped around the handle of the bar.
- On an inhale, lower down the dumbbells to some extent wider than your mid-chest, with control and slowly.
- Then, gently touch down the dumbbells to the chest.
- On the time of exhale, try to press arms on upward side, and try to keeping the elbows a little bent.
- Position down the dumbbells at just level which is below eye.
- Do this chest press about 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 15 repetitions.
Tips while doing chest press:
- Try to keep your spine in flat position throughout the exercise and avoid arching in lower back side.
- During this exercise, press the head shoulder, and buttocks in the bench.
- You can use a raised a platform under the feet.
- Press the feet firmly to the platform or the floor in whole exercise.
- For targeting triceps, draw elbows in close to side.
Best Chest Press 2019
#01 –Adjustable Weight Bench
- Superior, Quality Strength: Our adjustable exercises seats from Day 1 Fitness have been manufactured using heavy-duty steel to support up to 1,000 pounds, easily and safely. Incredibly well-made, these workout benches guarantee long-lasting ingenuity
- Adjusts to Your Needs: The workout bench has 6 ladder adjustments for multiple incline and decline angles. Featuring a hassle-free knob adjustment, the reclining back can securely lock into positioning based on your desire targeted muscle group.
- Comfortable Support: In addition to the adjustable ladder, the seat has three adjustments to situate your lumbar, neck, and spine into proper alignment. The seat is made of 2" thick multilayer padding to further ensure stability and durability.
- Convenient, Simple Portability: No more struggling to maneuver your fitness bench across the gym floor. Our seat is equipped with high-grade wheels in the back for easy moving. When in use, the bench remains stationary and locked.
- Built For All Levels: Regardless if you work from your home, garage or basement, or you own a club or gym, a premium-quality, reliable workout bench seat is a MUST and ours is perfect for amateurs and beginners to athletes and bodybuilders.
#02 – Sling Shot Mark Bell Full Boar
- PERFECT FOR PRESSING THROUGH A LONGER RANGE OF MOTION: Assists with bench press, dips, and push-ups, while adding volume and maximal loading.
- LEVEL 4 ELASTIC: Allows you to lift 10-20% than your max while training your CNS and providing moderate support for pressing movements.
- ANGLED SLEEVE CONSTRUCTION: Allows you to feel assistance earlier in the lift and designed for lifters with larger arms to fit more comfortably.
- VOLUME AND MAXIMAL LOADING ON BENCH PRESS: Perfect for pressing through a longer range of motion; best used with loads of 143 kg/315lbs and up.
- SIZE CHART: L (141-165lbs), XL (166-195lbs), 2XL (196-250lbs), 3XL (over 251lbs). If you are over 6'4″, or have especially big forearms, you need to order size up. The sizing is accurate for both men and women.
#03 –GoFitness Super Push Down Bar
- COMPLETE UPPER BODY WORKOUT: Super Push Down Bar is a novel workout equipment that designed to train your entire upper body and help you build a big chest rapidly. Develop Chest, Arms, Shoulders, Back and Abs.
- TARGETED: It targets specific muscle groups with different training movements. The classic chest training movement allow you to rapidly develop a bigger, stronger, leaner chest!
- MULTIPLE LEVEL OPTIONS: There are multiple resistance levels (70LBS~110LBS) to choose based on different needs.
- HIGH QUALITY: It is made with professional exercise-specific springs that have long-lasting elasticity. The exercise-specific springs provide sufficient and lasting resistance, it deeply stimulates your muscles when you compress it.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO STORE : Portable and able to exercise anywhere. You can take it with you anywhere whether it's at home, in the office, at the park, in the dorm, or traveling and on a business trip.
#04 –A-System, Power Twister Alternative with Adjustable Resistance
- Get stronger, burn fat, increase muscle using this exercise-anywhere device.
- Chest exerciser, arm machine, and upper body trainer.
- Adjustable tension levels, make your exercises easier or more difficult. Feel yourself getting stronger in time as you increase the resistance.
- Spring hidden behind metal frame, eliminating discomfort associated with using power twisting devices.
- Solidly constructed, made of metal (with rubber covered handles), not cheap plastic.
#05 –Power Press Push Up – Complete Push Up Training System
- Revolutionary color-coded push up board targets specifics muscles worked-chest, shoulders, back, and triceps
- Heavy duty Plug and Press push up board system
- Maximizes overall upper body strength and endurance, designed for all fitness levels
- Simple Assembly and Storage
- Premium, Cushioned, Non-slip Hand Grips
#06 –Valor Fitness BF-47 Adjustable
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed with 2" x 2" steel frame with high-density, dual-layered pad measuring 44" x 9. 5" x 2". U-shaped base ensures strength and durability throughout frame while ankle pads provide safety to user during ab crunch function.
- CONVERGING ARMS- Each arm operates independently of each other, allowing user to place variable weight levels on each arm if needed or simply to strengthen one side at a time. Arms converge to the middle to effectively target chest muscles. 1" plate pegs.
- ADJUSTABLE- Safety catch with protective rubber strip has 9 adjustment positions for an 8" range. Adjusted with locking pin for safety. Ankle pads can be adjusted between 2 different positions.
- VERSATILE- Can be used as a flat bench press, incline bench press, or ab crunch board. Folding base to perform incline bench press and ab crunches. Ankle padding beneath the head of the bench supports knees and ankles and allows ab crunch function.
- ADDITIONAL- Max weight load 125 lb per arm, 250 lb total. Also includes 2 plate storage pegs, each measuring 8" long and 1" in diameter, allows a clean and organized home gym. Meant for home and light-commercial use.
#07 –Iron Chest Master Push Up Machine
- BUILD, SCULPT, SHAPE, AND DEFINE YOUR UPPER BODY - We're not looking to do the perfect pushup, we want to build the perfect chest! 6 Iron Power Contractor Bands cause the resistance necessary to build strength in your Chest, Arms, Shoulders, and Abs. NO RESISTANCE = NO RESULTS!
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to activate 58% more peak muscle than the Bench Press. Combine the exercises of Bench Press, Dumbbell Press, Push-Up, Cable-Crossovers, Pec Deck, and Dumbbell Fly.
- FEEL THE ARC - When using the Iron Chest Master, you work in a natural "Arc Movement" going through a full range of motion. This allow you to rapidly develop a bigger, stronger, leaner chest!
- FULLY ASSEMBLED - This high quality precision machine is portable and easy to store. No need for weights, bars, racks, stands or a bench in your personal home gym, just the Iron Chest Master! Great muscle builder for beginners and expert bodybuilders. Great for Military Physical Fitness training. Get in the best shape of your life, and add the Iron Chest Master to your cart today!
#08 – Body-Solid ProClubLine Leverage Bench Press
- Converging press arm movement with advanced biomechanics for upper-body building
- Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- Adjustable press arms accommodate users of all sizes
- Measures 69 by 53 by 30 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 154 pounds
- Includes in-home limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
#09 –Body-Solid Plate-Loaded PEC Machine
- Fly machine delivers unilateral and bilateral movement for chest, back, and shoulder conditioning
- Dual overhead variable resistance cams for independent arm movement
- DuraFirm padding offers exceptional comfort and durability during intense lifting
- 2- by 2-inch high tensile steel frame and low profile for stability
- Measures 32 by 28 by 65 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 91 pounds
#10 – Sling Shot Mark Bell
- PATENTED ORIGINAL SLING SHOT BY MARK BELL: Provides assistance with bench press, dips, and pushups.
- LEVEL 3 ELASTIC: Allows to press 10-15% more weight than your max and provides moderate assistance in pressing movements.
- REINFORCES PROPER BENCH PRESS FORM: Alleviates shoulder pain by taking tension away from your shoulders and not letting your elbows flare.
- OVERLOAD TRAIN TO GAIN STRENGTH: Do more reps, sets, and heavier weightlifting. Great for both volume and maximal loading on bench press.
- SIZE CHART: M (Under 140lbs); L (140-180 lbs); XL (181-220 lbs); XXL (221-300 lbs); XXXL (over 300 lbs). Best used with loads of 315 lbs and up. If you are over 6'4″, or have especially big forearms, you need to order size up. The sizing is accurate for both men and women.
Gym Related Tags: Best Chest press 2019