Best Calf Machine 2020: Building your calves is a notoriously difficult task. It’s easier when you have the right tools. We’re going to take you through.
Best Calf Machine 2020
#01 – Ader Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine
- Ader Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine (weights not included)
- Deluxe rubber pad protect legs and ankles. Grid plate foot rest.
- For Olympic 2'' plates (10lb or smaller plates).
- Total length is 32.5'' and weight is 38lb.
- NO shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes
#02 – Valor Fitness CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine
- HEAVY DUTY CALF RAISE MACHINE- The CC-5 Calf Machine is constructed with 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. The diamond plated foot plates give you stability when performing calf raises, while chrome plated sleeves hold weights.
- BUILD CALF STRENGTH- Use this leg machine to target the soleus calf muscle and accelerate calf muscle growth in your workout! Calf raises also help to treat and prevent shin splints by strengthening the calf, as well as assisting in Achilles rehab.
- ADJUSTABLE CALF MACHINE- Using steel popper pins, the knee pad can be adjusted to 6 different vertical positions, and 5 horizontal positions. After finding optimal position, lift the knees up and move the safety bar for a full range of motion!
- HOW TO PERFORM CALF RAISES- Flex your calves and explode through the balls of your feet at full ankle extension and raise the heels. Hold this position briefly and return to the starting position by dropping the heels below the foot plate!
- ADDITIONAL- Improve strength, power, and performance! Max weight load of 400 lb. Total footprint measures 51" x 24. 5" x 36". Meant for home gym workout and light-commercial use, or in physical therapy/injury prevention facilities!
#03 -Human Touch Reflex4 Targeted Relief
- PATENTED FIGURE-8 TECHNOLOGY. Completely surrounds the feet and calves to deliver a fluid, highly effect massage that emulates the expert hands and techniques of highly trained massage therapists
- STIMULATING UNDER-FOOT REFLEXOLOGY ROLLERS. Powerful rollers just under the feet provide a robust massage to relieve soles and heels
- Calf Massage Width - 4.5 inch. Calf Massage Height - 12 inch. Operating Voltage : AC110-120V 60 Hz. Power Consumption : 52 Watts
- Non-Skid Floor Protectors. Floor protectors keep unit in place and ensure quiet operation.
- ERGONOMIC STYLING. Enhanced tilt angle perfectly matches the body's ergonomics for maximum comfort. The sleek, modern, and compact unit has been stylishly designed to provide superior and effective relief at home or work.
#04 – Giantex Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration
- 【Multifunction】Shiatsu, Kneading, Vibration, Rolling, And Heating. Fits up to: US Men's Size 14, US Women's Size 16.5
- 【Design】The ergonomicaly design is adopted to replicate ancient massage and to target the sensitive area of the calves and soles of the feet.
- 【Feature】Foot massage and calf massage can work separately or simultaneously.
- 【Speciality】3 custom modes of foot massage, 3 intensities of calf massage and 3 levels of heating.
- 【360 Degree Massage】8 massage discs for feet and 4 discs for calves providing 360 degree massage.
#05 -XMark Fitness 11-Gauge Seated Calf Raise with Height Adjustable
- Build strong, powerful calves with the XMark Seated Calf Raise XM-7613.
- XMark’s seated calf raise features 11-gauge 2” x 3” steel construction, bolted on skid resistant feet and a scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish.
- Designed with height adjustable swiveling thigh pads which rotate with you as you perform calf raises.
- Features dual Olympic weight posts and a wide, textured, non-slip foot brace bar.
- Ultra thick 3" Duracraft cushions offer firm support.
#06 -Titan Seated Calf Raise Machine
- Build strong, powerful calves with the Titan Calf Raise Machine.
- The 2"x3" 11-gauge steel provides a solid base and the padded seat and thigh pads make it comfortable to use.
- Dual Loadable weight post sleeve fits 2" Olympic plates - Bumper or steel plates.
- Remove 2" Olympic Post Sleeve to have 10" of usable space for standard plates.
- Height adjustable thigh pads fit your height.
#07 – Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine
#08 -Human Touch Sol Foot and Calf Shiatsu
- Reflexology massager - delivers a powerful reflexology massage that Brings the body back into its natural state to help promote the body's natural healing. It works by forcing blood Back towards the heart for improved circulation.
- Targeted relief - offers improved circulation, quick recovery for stressed feet, and rejuvenated muscles after long periods of standing. Delivers Deeply-penetrating vibrating foot massage for optimized relaxation, resulting in instant pain relief.
- Patented technology - engineered with CirQulation Figure-Eight technology that works by circulating the blood from the feet toward the core of the body. Allows fresh nutrients to re-enter the calves and feet for increased comfort.
- Adjustable intensity - reinforced with a completely adjustable two intensity setting that helps you find the perfect massage pressure for your needs. Features under-foot massage rollers, providing relief to the sole and heel.
- Base options - reinforced with an adjustable tilt base that allows you to choose from two options for your perfect massage angle. Also built with removable easy sleeves for quick cleaning, so you can keep the massager hygienic.Machine washable
#09 -Body-Solid Leverage Squat and Calf Raise Machine (GSCL360)
- QUALITY: Squat machine supports weight loads of over 800 pounds (weight plates sold separately. Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform set to an ideal 20-degree pitch
- STRENGTH BUILDING: Perfect for building mass and strength in your thighs, glutes, calves, and lower back
- COMFORT: Exclusive DuraFirm pads are specifically contoured to conform to your shoulders
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 62 by 43 by 56 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 170 pounds
- WARRANTY: Includes in-home limited lifetime manufacturer's
#10 – Body-Solid Seated Calf Raise Machine (GSCR349)
- Seated calf machine increases calf muscle interaction and helps speed the rate of development
- Unique foot platform eliminates stress compression on the foot while providing maximum range of motion
- Offers friction-free movement through heavy-duty calf-blasting workouts
- DuraFirm padding for exceptional comfort and durability during intense lifting
- 11-gauge high-tensile strength steel stands up to high-traffic use in gyms
Calf machines are mainly used for exercising the gastrocnemius, soleus muscles of the lower leg and tibialis posterior. The exercise movement performed is plantar flexion and ankle extension.
Some trainers told that make 50 reps of this machine, as they believe that the slow-twitch fibers are available in gastrocnemius and higher repetitions done with a lower weight. But it incorrect! The gastrocnemius is made up of fast-twitch fibers which gives more benefits if done exercise by only 6 to 8 repetitions with a heavy load in standing calf machine.
There are two types of calf machines are available in the market. Let’s check them:
Bent – Knee:
The calf raises are sometimes done with a position at nighty degree angle of seating. This position is used to emphasize the soleus.
For comfort, most people do bent knee raises done with a seated position. The resistance is added frequently as the upper is just rested on the seat of the machine. If you want to bodyweight then you have to drape one leg towards another though external rotation to unilaterally exercise and weight lifting as double.
The stretching of the hamstring which focused on hip extension, the bridging exercise is done with the flexed knee.
Straight – Knee:
This type of raises is done with one foot and both feet as well. This type of exercise is done raised surface with the heel which is lower than toes on purpose to allow the greater stretching of working muscles.
For this one, weight and other methods used to provide resistance but with alone weight only, it more effective. With one leg of variation, the difficulty may occur with free-standing calf raises.
By using the leg press machine, a straight knee calf raises are done. It is not the type of bodyweight exercise. In it, only a small weight of the foot is lifted and some amount of resistance will come from the sled.
This machine is easy to install. It is available with all safety features. During the exercise, the safety bar is used to come weight down safely.
- Do it anywhere –
- You can use this machine at any time and anywhere like brushing your teeth, washing clothes, standing in the line of the store.
- You simple to take a position of your feet underneath of hip, raise your heels which will give whole body weight to toes.
- For feeling in contraction in calves, you have to lift heels as high as possible.
- Build calf muscles –
- The improvement in the strength of gastrocnemius is because of exercise by standing calf machine.
- Whereas, the soleus strength increases by using a bent knee position.
- Improve ankle stability –
- The motion of the ankle is controlled by calf muscles.
- If your calf’s muscles rea strong that means you are having strong control over ankle plantar flexion, pointing of toes.
- The more strength is beneficial for sportsman or runners. It leads to more efficient running.
The calf machine is mainly used for the balance of the body. Because of the use of this machine, ankle stability increases which indirectly improves body balancing.
Now, I just want to tell you that if you want to balance your body, then you can choose any type of calf machine. All are best for use and provided with additional safety features.
Related Tags: Best Calf Machine 2020