Best Boxing Head Guard 2020: Here is the list of the Top 10 Boxing Head Guard in 2020. Do not buy Boxing Head Guard before reading this page. I truly believe it’s worth buying.
Best Boxing Head Guard 2020
#01 – RDX Head Guard
- RDX Head Guard is contrived with Maya Hide Leather material that refuse to split, fray or tear. The material reassures resistance against tapping out on performance. Ideal for MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing,...
- Tri-slabs of impact attenuating foam padding. It guards your head by delivering robust shock absorption.
#02 – Core Boxing Head Guard Synthetic Leather
- Core head gear fit well to your head and also have adjustable laces to fit any kind of size.
- High quality durable synthetic leather used for such Boxing head guard.
#03 – RDX Maya Hide Leather Boxing MMA Headgear Head Guard
- RDX Head guard is exclusively manufactured with sturdy Maya hide leather for solidity and superior performance. The compact material fights wear and tear. Ideal for Boxing, Kickboxing Muay Thai, and...
- Tri-slabs foam padding for impact interrupting performance. It guards your head by delivering robust shock absorption.
#04 – DEFY Head Guard Premium Synthetic Leather
- Made of premium synthetic leather outer shell provides extended, long-term usage.
- Shock absorbent gel tech integrated padding for ultimate protection, safety and efficiency.
#05 – Everlast Everfresh Head Gear
- Speed bag made of rugged and resilient Everhide
- Cheek protectors provide optimal safety and excellent visibility
#06 – RDX Headguard for Boxing Training
- MAYA HIDE CONVEX SKIN LEATHER, this NOIR SERIES Boxing Head Guard is comfortable, protective and versatile for an MMA fighter who wants it all. Ideal for Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Sparring and...
- EVA PADDING ALL-AROUND, shock-absorbent protection. The foam padding uniformly dissipates the shock across surface area.
#07 – Sanabul Essential Professional Boxing MMA Kickboxing Head Gear
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials checks all the boxes to get you started. Highly functional, form fitting, and a name recognized around the world. We make the key equipment with the best...
- Tested By Pro's, Created For You: We challenge our Team Sanabul athletes, like UFC Champion Michael Bisping, to put our gear through their toughest training sessions. We know it’ll hold up for you,...
#08 – SANJOIN Boxing Headgear
- Adjustable head guard fits for child and adult’s head
- SANJOIN promise 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee
#09 – Elite Sports Boxing Head Guard
- ✅ SECURE FITTING – Pre-curved technology of our boxing headgear for men gives natural fitting for your head. Adjustable closure these boxing head guards gives secure and comfortable fit regardless...
- ✅ INCREASE YOUR SPEED – With our ultra-lightweight MMA headgear your speed and head movements become fast and precise. Comfortable open-top and mouth design of our sparring headgear helps in...
#10 – ARD Leather Art MMA Boxing Protector Head Guard
- Made into Top Quality Leather Art with three layers of IMT Gel Integrated thick foam
- Using high quality removable grill for best full face protection
The head guard is used to preventing cuts so whenever you come together quickly in sparring sometimes you clash and you can also get the split straight away.
That is devastating if it is correct before a booked ring fight and you have suddenly got to front up with a split that is pretty well a no go. So, you wear head guard to preventing injuries before the fight.
Things should be considered while buying head guard:
Everyone has various views on what they want in their head guard. Some people want a head guard that covers their entire face, so they don’t get any damage (a model worried about face damage) and other people want the most visibility in their guard.
Below are five important factors you should look for in your head guard.
Visibility is the most important thing anyone should consider while you buy headgear. from the most knockouts occurs when you get punch with a shot that you do not see coming, it makes sense that the more hits you see incoming, the more chance you can either avoid or brace of the shot.
The reason you are more likely to get knocked out by a punch you don’t see is that you are do not have time to brace your jaw for impact.
When you get more visibility, you gain it at the expense of padding and coverage. So if you do get hit with a shot, you will feel it much more when you do not have a lot of padding.
The only we that we learn how to slip and dodge from punches is when we actually deal with real shots coming our way. That means that getting hit in the head is something that you will need to learn to live with.
Comfort and fit:
Make sure that your head guard is not too big and bulky, while you get the most protection by wearing a full-face mask when you spar, it is extremely irritating when you have it on.
If you have an average size head, then you should not have a problem finding a better fit head guard.
Ensure that your chosen head guard provides you with a better level of padding.
This will also allow you to spar at the hard pace, without feeling the blow of each punch directly on the brain.
Most headgear is made from high-quality leather or synthetic leather depending on the brand and model.
If you buy a headgear that is manufactured in Pakistan or China, you can expect that quality to take a dive. Conversely, Boxing head guard made in Mexico or Japan has a great reputation for being top in the whole world.
Different types of headgear will provide coverage for different areas of your body.
You can get anything from full face protection (literally a cage in front of your face) to very little coverage.
The better padding and protection that you have in front of the face.
Some of the head guard that have handlebar across which can even shift around in sparring, it causing you to lose the complete vision.
If you are someone really worried about getting hit, you probably want more coverage in your headgear. Just keep in mind that you will be losing visibility the more coverage you have.
Gym Related Tags: Best Boxing Head Guard 2020