Best Bench Press 2020: Here is the information about some of the best Best Bench Press 2020 today you can buy. Do check out the list before making your final decision of buying one of them.
Best Bench Press 2020
#01 – Gymenist Exercise Bench
- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: The bench comes fully assembled, just take it out of the box and it's ready to use
- ADJUSTABLE: This bench can be adjusted to all positions that you might need to workout, from incline, flat & decline
#02 – Powerline PFID125X Folding Bench
- Sport Type: Weightlifting
#03 – Fitness Reality X-Class Multi-Workout
- Set Up Dimensions: 64” L x 28.8” W x 35” H; 36”L x 8-12”W tapered bench with 2.5” thick medium density foam
- 1 flat and 3 decline bench adjustments and 14 thigh support cushion height adjustments
#04 – Marcy Flat Utility Weight Lifting Bench
- Multi purpose utility flat bench
- Comfortable, high density foam and boxed upholstery
#05 – FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench
- 【Weight capacity is 800 pounds】; Designed a unique frame with triangular structure and made of heavy duty commercial quality steel which is very sturdy and durable; All this is important in your...
- 【Fast adjustment with automatic lock】; Designed with 7 back positions and 3 seat positions for full body workout; You just pull the fast bolt, adjust the place which fit yourself and automatic...
#06 – Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench
- FULL BODY WORKOUT: Work your abs with multiple crunch/sit up positions, target the lower back and glutes with hyperextensions, or engage the chest with push-ups. Total-body exercise is made simple...
- ADJUSTABLE DECLINE BENCH: Simply pull the pin to adjust the angle of the bench - ranges from flat to a 30 degree decline. Thickly padded vinyl upholstery, adjustable padded thigh supports, pivoting...
#07 – Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Cage
- NOTE: 800 lbs weight capacity for both cage and bench. Large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. New OPTIONAL Attachments for J-Hooks, Dip Bars, Weight Plate Holders and Landmine (Sold...
- 2" x 2" square steel frame construction. Two 3 1/4" long chrome lock on safety bars. Two 23" long chrome dual mounted safety bars
#08 – XMark Adjustable Weight Bench
- STRENGTH: With a 1500 lb weight capacity, XMark has got your back during your most demanding strength training. The XM-7630 sports a heavy-duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" rectangular steel mainframe...
- ADJUSTABLE: This XMark 7-Position FID Adjustable Weight Bench has a ladder back adjustment for angles from a full decline to military press position using convenient side handles as well as a...
#09 – Bowflex 3.1 Adjustable Bench
- Adjust to 4 positions: decline, flat, 45 degree , 90 degree
- Built strong to last long with heavy duty commercial quality steel
#10 – BodySolid GFID71 FlD Bench
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Back Pad inclines 0, 25, 45, 60, and 80 degrees
Bench press is equipment which is used in gym for the exercise of upper body. It is used in kind of weight training exercise. In this machine barbell is used for lifting the weight and also you can use pair of dumbbells. While exercising on weight training bench, for pressing the weight up and down, trainee is there who helped you.
If you use bench press machine along with barbell, it contains three things in sports that are powerlifting, deadlift and squat which is only used in lifting in Paralympics powerlifiting sport.
History of bench press machine:
There were many methods of bench press machine are developed from its invention to till now. Floor space was the first method of bench press machine. George Hackenshmidt invents the way back machine which is kind of bench press machine in the year 1899. With this machine he lifted 361 pound weight by laying on ground floor and pressed it. He experiments this exercise on himself first with the help of way back machine.
Who can use this bench press machine:
The man who wants to built up their body as well as wrestlers etc. can be used this machine.
The man who is begins his training or exercise of body building can hold the weight 135 pound on bench press. And the man who is already trained or habitable with this machine can lift 198 pound weight by using bench press machine.
Uses of bench press:
Bench press is machine in gym which is used for exercise in pectorails major, aniterior deltoids and for the triceps.
For developing chest muscles, bench press machine can be used.
Also for the bodybuilding and in weight training it can be used extensively.
How to exercise by using bench press machine:
First of all you have to hold the barbell on both hands after that you have to sleep on your back side on the bench. Then press barbell upward and downward but during performing this exercise you should take help from trainee. Perform this exercise safely with the help of barbell and bench press machine.
Injuries occur while exercise with bench press machine and their remedies:
While working out with bench press machine you have to take care of some things otherwise you will get injured.
Torn ligaments or may be tendons in your shoulder may occur.
Also injuries occur in trapezius muscle and sometimes in elbows or wrist strains.
If your ribs cracked while pressing barbell up and down then weight may be fall on your chest and you will get more injured.
Also rotator cuff may be damaged of cut and may be tear in pectoral muscle etc.
Remedies are, you should take help of trainee while exercise on bench press machine.
You should wear safety belts for the easy movement of shoulders.
Price of bench press machine is further:
There are various types of bench press machines are available in the market with starting price Rs. 1500 only.
While bench press is the most popular there are all kinds of different benches such as sit up benches, preacher bench, incline bench and many more. Make sure to check them out and bring out your A game!