Best Bench Press 2020: Here is the information about some of the best Best Bench Press 2020 today you can buy. Do check out the list before making your final decision of buying one of them.
Best Bench Press 2020
#01 – Gymenist Exercise Bench
- Folding Exercise Bench: Great traveling bench and great for home storage
- Positions: this bench can be adjusted to all positions from incline, flat & decline
- Seat, the seat can also be adjusted to three different positions, For decline you can make the seat to a great potions (see picture)
- We also included a free cushion for the back that you can move up and down the back of the bench to put it where its most conformable for you
- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: The bench comes fully assembled, just take it out of the box and it's ready to use
#02 – Powerline PFID125X Folding Bench
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION With a durable frame this flat incline and decline bench is ideal for dumbbell exercises and light fitness workouts
- ADJUSTABLE Fully adjustable design with 7 starting positions for optimum flexibility during your home workout weights adjustable
- COMPACT This fitness gear features transport wheels for easy mobility and storage
- DIMENSIONS Measures 57 x 16 x 18 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 45 pounds
- NO ASSEMBLY This gym bench requires no assembly and is ready to use straight out of the box
#03 – Fitness Reality X-Class Multi-Workout
- 650 lbs of real weight capacity. User height range of 5' to 6'4 inch
- 1 flat and 3 decline bench adjustments and 14 thigh support cushion height adjustments
- Sweat and moisture resistant double stitched vinyl bench covering. Transportation wheels for easy moving from room to room
- 1 2 inches round soft and slip resistant push up and dip handle bars
- 36 inches long with 8-12 inches wide tapered bench with 2 1/2 inches thick medium Density foam. 24 inches length front and rear stabilizers make the bench extremely stable
#04 – Marcy Flat Utility Weight Lifting Bench
- Multi purpose utility flat bench
- Comfortable, high density foam and boxed upholstery
- Durable powder coated finish
- Increases strength, tones body, and flattens abs
- Rectangular 14 gauge tubing
#05 – FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench
- 【620 LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY】Designed a unique frame with triangular structure and made of heavy-duty commercial quality steel, which is very sturdy and durable, suitable for general bench presses. All this is especially important in your workout.
- 【FAST ADJUSTMENT with AUTOMATIC LOCK】Designed with 7 back positions & 3 seat positions to fit your Full Body Workout, you just pull the FAST BOLT, adjust the place which fit yourself and automatic lock! Safety!
- 【2" SOFT FOAM PADDING】10.6" Upgraded backrest and seat made of leather and filled with soft foam padding to 2" NO CRACKING! Allow you do any exercise with a very comfortable feeling. (All the measurement is actual result)
- 【SAVE 80% SPACE】 FLYBIRD foldable bench, easy to carry & NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED, 30S to set up! Folded size: 30" L x 16" W x 9" H. You can put it in the corner or under the Bed when you finish workout.
- 【NO WORRY BUYING】For all FLYBIRD Bench, the measurement and capacity is actual result, NOT as others mendacious Bench, Order today and get a 1 year warranty on the frame, 30 days warranty on the pads.
#06 – Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- Bench adjusts to 4 levels
- Adjustable, split thigh support. Recommended use- Use with or without dumbbells for ripped abs and a strong back
- Heavy-duty 2” steel frame construction
- Easy-to-reach extended hand grips
#07 – Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Cage
- NOTE: 800 lbs weight capacity for both cage and bench. Large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. New OPTIONAL Attachments for J-Hooks, Dip Bars, Weight Plate Holders and Landmine (Sold Separately)
- 2" x 2" square steel frame construction. Two 3 1/4" long chrome lock on safety bars. Two 23" long chrome dual mounted safety bars
- 19 adjustable height levels for the safety bars. Safety bars are Compatible with 7' Olympic bars
- Multi-position over head chin up/pull up grip bars. Olympic bar and weight plates not included
- Bench: smooth 12 position adjustable backrest by utilizing 2 position front leg adjustment. Can be folded for storage. Folded size: 51" L x 23.5" w x 9" H
#08 – XMark Adjustable Weight Bench
- With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, the XMark Adjustable FID dumbbell bench offers unbeatable comfort and durability.
- From decline to military press position, this FID bench offers a 7 position adjustable back pad coupled with an ergonomically designed 3 position seat.
- Extra thick 3" Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard vinyl and a foot hold down bar complete the package giving you the most sturdy and effective bench around.
- An added feature are the built-in transport wheels for quick storage as well as easy in and out under power cages, cable machines, etc.
#09 – Bowflex 3.1 Adjustable Bench
- Adjust to 4 positions: decline, flat, 45 degree , 90 degree
- Built strong to last long with heavy duty commercial quality steel
- Removable leg hold down brace for added decline position support
- Corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle building free weight workout
- Wheels away for easy storage; You can stow it almost anywhere
#10 – BodySolid GFID71 FlD Bench
- Full commercial quality with over 1, 000 lbs
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Full 23/4 inch thick durafirm pads will never bottom out
- Includes T-Bar leg hold down with Oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability
Bench press is equipment which is used in gym for the exercise of upper body. It is used in kind of weight training exercise. In this machine barbell is used for lifting the weight and also you can use pair of dumbbells. While exercising on weight training bench, for pressing the weight up and down, trainee is there who helped you.
If you use bench press machine along with barbell, it contains three things in sports that are powerlifting, deadlift and squat which is only used in lifting in Paralympics powerlifiting sport.
History of bench press machine:
There were many methods of bench press machine are developed from its invention to till now. Floor space was the first method of bench press machine. George Hackenshmidt invents the way back machine which is kind of bench press machine in the year 1899. With this machine he lifted 361 pound weight by laying on ground floor and pressed it. He experiments this exercise on himself first with the help of way back machine.
Who can use this bench press machine:
The man who wants to built up their body as well as wrestlers etc. can be used this machine.
The man who is begins his training or exercise of body building can hold the weight 135 pound on bench press. And the man who is already trained or habitable with this machine can lift 198 pound weight by using bench press machine.
Uses of bench press:
Bench press is machine in gym which is used for exercise in pectorails major, aniterior deltoids and for the triceps.
For developing chest muscles, bench press machine can be used.
Also for the bodybuilding and in weight training it can be used extensively.
How to exercise by using bench press machine:
First of all you have to hold the barbell on both hands after that you have to sleep on your back side on the bench. Then press barbell upward and downward but during performing this exercise you should take help from trainee. Perform this exercise safely with the help of barbell and bench press machine.
Injuries occur while exercise with bench press machine and their remedies:
While working out with bench press machine you have to take care of some things otherwise you will get injured.
Torn ligaments or may be tendons in your shoulder may occur.
Also injuries occur in trapezius muscle and sometimes in elbows or wrist strains.
If your ribs cracked while pressing barbell up and down then weight may be fall on your chest and you will get more injured.
Also rotator cuff may be damaged of cut and may be tear in pectoral muscle etc.
Remedies are, you should take help of trainee while exercise on bench press machine.
You should wear safety belts for the easy movement of shoulders.
Price of bench press machine is further:
There are various types of bench press machines are available in the market with starting price Rs. 1500 only.
Stay tuned at The Gym Guides
Related Tags: Best Bench Press 2020