Best Abdominal Benches 2020: Here is the list of Top 10 Best Abdominal Benches in 2020. This is the most popular gym equipment to do a better abdominal workout. I truly believe it’s worth buying.
Best Abdominal Benches 2020
#01 –Non-Slip Supine Board/Sit-up Fitness Fitness Equipment/Home Abdomen Multi-Function Abdominal Muscles
No products found.
#02 –Core Max Ab Machine
- GET SEXY ABS IN JUST 8 MINUTES A DAY: Core Max is scientifically designed to combine 8 muscle-burning exercises in 8 minutes a day in one amazingly effective machine
- DUAL- ACTION RESISTANCE: Power-assisted rebound system provides resistance & support in both directions, maximizing results & minimizing strain
#03 –GYMAX Decline Bench Adjustable Workout Sit Up Abdominal Fitness Crunch Board
- 【Stable and Sturdy Steel Frame】The fairly heavy weight bench uses steel to make it stable and solid, the large weight capacity and stability makes it suitable for all people. It offers an...
- 【Soft and Non-Slip Handle Bars】The foam padding bars are soft and of ultra comfort, It protects you from injury and bruising in workout.
#04 –Roman Chair Arc-Shaped Sit up Bench, Hyperextension Bench Adjustable 45 Degree AB Back Abdominal Exercise
No products found.
#05 –Apex Utility Bench Slant Board Sit Up Bench Crunch Board Ab Bench
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This slant board has a heavy-duty steel tube frame finished with a powder-coated finish that offers reliable resistance against scratches and wear and tear. It offers...
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDED BACKBOARD – With a durable vinyl covering, this product is reinforced with comfortable foam padding to provide users with the right support. Its extra-long board keeps your back...
#06 –Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial Multi-Workout Abdominal
- Set Up Dimensions: 64” L x 28.8” W x 35” H; 36”L x 8-12”W tapered bench with 2.5” thick medium density foam
- 1 flat and 3 decline bench adjustments and 14 thigh support cushion height adjustments
#07 –Vanswe Adjustable Ab Bench Multi-Workout Sit Up Bench Hyper Back Extension Abdominal Weight Bench
- 【All-IN-ONE FULL BODY WORKOUT】The adjustable ab bench designed for multiple workouts, targets most major muscle groups, shape your abs, back, chest, glutes, hamstrings and core. Suitable for...
- 【STRONG AND STABLE CONSTRUCTION】650lbs rated adjustable hyper back extension bench, with 2"×2" high grade steel of scratch resistant powder-coated finish which ensures long-term durable and...
#08 –Finer Form Sit Up Bench
- GYM-QUALITY SIT UP BENCH – Recently upgraded to provide even greater stability: High-Strength steel tubes for ab exercise equipment that provides maximum support to core workouts.
- UNIQUE DESIGN – High strength 4-way frame structure adds stability and durability to the slant board. Newly added support bar connects front and rear feet to stop wobbling or shaking from your ab...
#09 –Marcy Multi-Purpose Adjustable Workout Utility Weight Bench
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Seven adjustment positions
#10 –Finer Form Upgraded Multi-Functional Bench for Full All-in-One Body Workout
- All-in-one Adjustable Weight Bench – is designed for full body workouts to shape your arm, abs, back, chest, glutes, hamstrings and core.
- Lift with Confidence – Strength training benches made with high grade steel and scratch resistant powder-coated finish to stand up to the hardest exercise routines. No wobbling or shaking!
The abdominal bench is just a piece of equipment of fitness for performing abdominal exercises. It is used to perform various kinds of crunches. Abdominal bench looks like a small, and declines the abdominal weight bench.
Structure of abdominal bench:
At the top of the abdominal bench, there are pads are situated for holding your feet in place. There is also some abdominal bench are the adjustable type which can be adjusted at some angle.
It is more important to workout by using different angles in every session.
The more is the declination, the more become the crunches are. using an abdominal bench for doing work out routine midsection including rectus abdominis, the main abdominal muscle, and the side abs, obliques.
It is significant that the use of an abdominal bench for its planned purpose and for exercises.
How to use the abdominal bench at an angle:
While exercising with the abdominal bench, set an abdominal bench angle according to your fitness level.
If you are beginner then set the angle which is near to the bottom.
If you are advance, then set an angle that is fairly steep around 45 degrees.
Features of abdominal bench:
- 5 position seats with different angles of adjustment facility.
- Ergonomically structured handles which provide a natural, fluid, biomechanically right motion.
- Compact design puts maximum function ability in a minimum required space.
- High strength frame constructed.
- Foam base cushions.
- Designed with lockout feature which provides both that is upper abdominal as well as lower abdominal resistance.
- Articulating foot support self-align for correct movement of ab crunch and leg.
- Upright seating positions that provide easy access.
Exercises to do with the abdominal bench:
- Decline crunch:
Step 1 – set an abdominal bench angle according to your fitness level.
Step 2 -lie on the floor, secure feet on pads, place arms across the chest, gently place the hands near your ears, it will prevent you from yanking on your neck at the time of exercise.
Step 3 – press back into the bench, and make sure it does not lift off during exercise.
Step 4 – As you crunch up to exhale, lift shoulders off the abdominal bench, for the two counts hold it to the top.
Step 5 – inhale as you slowly lower yourself back to start point, control either lifting and descending phase of the exercise.
- Twisting decline crunch.
Step 1 – position on the abdominal bench and place feet underpads cross arms on the chest your left hand will be close to the right shoulder and vice versa.
Step 2 – exhale, and crunch at up, pulling the shoulders off to bench.as you crunch, also twist your chest to the right as your left shoulder is pointing to the knee of the right side.
Step 3 – count for two, and hold, after that gently lower down your shoulder’s back to the abdominal bench.
Step 4 – do a crunch again, and now this time-twisting your right shoulder to left side knee, count for two, and hold, after return to the start point, and continue to alternates sides.
Related Tags: Best Weight Benches 2020